amuck-landowner

Like Boobies? That's Because you are Smart....

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
From: http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/18/health/breastfeeding-iq-income/index.html

The study followed the subjects all the way from birth to age 30.

" Lessa Horta said the subjects who had been breastfed for 12 months or longer had a higher IQ (about 3.7 points), more years of education and earned roughly 20% more than the average income level.

"It's suggesting that the positive effect of breastfeeding on IQ leads to a higher income," he said. "This is our main finding at this moment."

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Milk, it does a body good -- and the mind.  :)[/SIZE]

haloelite3

So it is saying that if you are female you are more intelligent if you breast feed?

What about if your male and attach milk cartons to your nipples? :eek:

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
So it is saying that if you are female you are more intelligent if you breast feed?

What about if your male and attach milk cartons to your nipples? :eek:
My sarcasm detector isn't working, it's the recipient of the breast feeding that is more likely to be intelligent.

From: http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/18/health/breastfeeding-iq-income/index.html

The study followed the subjects all the way from birth to age 30.

" Lessa Horta said the subjects who had been breastfed for 12 months or longer had a higher IQ (about 3.7 points), more years of education and earned roughly 20% more than the average income level.

"It's suggesting that the positive effect of breastfeeding on IQ leads to a higher income," he said. "This is our main finding at this moment."

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Milk, it does a body good -- and the mind.   :)[/SIZE]
I don't think this is the first study suggesting this, I remember some studies a good few years back at least.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Uncertain if I was or was not, but it's a conversation I'll avoid next time I call my mom on the phone.

amuck-landowner