amuck-landowner

LiquidHost - Seattle, LA, NC| Internal IPs|DDoS Protection | 2GB RAM for 4$ per month

AlexBarakov

Verified Provider
Hey guys, Alex here, with my new offerings for this week!

First of all, let me mention the key points of hosting with us:

• We've been in business since 2011
  • Small and dedicated support team, with more personal touch (Unmanaged, does not mean un-supported  )
  • MySQL offloading - you can offload your databases with us *Only available in Seattle*
  • DDoS filtered IPs - if you are under medium-sized DDoS attack, we can provide filtered IPs in Seattle, LA or TX. Our services filter successfully UDP and TCP floods, up to 5-10 gbps on peaks.
  • Free offsite backup space - you can always request an FTP account on our offsite backup server
  • Internal IPs - we offer internal networking (one of the very few providers) in Seattle. Traffic is not counted through them and they are perfect for creating HA solutions, LB's and such.
  • We are always happy to work with and get the best solutions for our customers!

Now, let's list some of our special plans!

2GB

Retry

I can vouch for this, after finally getting their DDoS filtered IPs, everything was fine, not a single downtime ever.

Sorry if I was a pain in the rear though @Alex_LiquitHost

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Sorry to ask another thing about the filtering :)

Where is the filtering being done out of geographically?

AlexBarakov

Verified Provider
Sorry to ask another thing about the filtering :)

Where is the filtering being done out of geographically?
Not a problem, you can HMU via email or PM or ticket as well if I can be in any more help ;)

On the other side - the filtering is done out of Chicago, so there is some increasement in latency, however pinging filtered IP and normal IP, gives around 15-20ms delay from Bulgaria, so I assume it is not that bad

amuck-landowner