amuck-landowner

So, let's clear the air...

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Hello vpsBoard,

Obviously a lot of you are privy to the recent drama threads about my involvement with GVH and such. So to clear up some issues, I made a video. Instead of making a "press release" and stating "FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE".. lol... I decided to do it this way. Not sure if any of you will care or not, but I'm speaking the truth and I hope you guys and gals do understand the meaning of my words.

FOR IMMEDIATE Rehaha no.

Here is the video link: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=1F6129B59754EABB!3908&authkey=!AFGJ2uSOjNGYEE0&ithint=video%2cmp4

I was in my truck when I got back from watching Furious 7. Great movie by the way! 

Any questions?

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Ok so is there a non-compete clause in place? Who owns and controls GreenValueHost.com?

While you claim you didn't lie to anybody, this snippet is what has me believing otherwise:

drmike_xfsduke.png

And then less than 24 hours later, you're quoted in this "Press Release": http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1472856

Please just explain to me how you can tell us one thing and then less than 1 day later what you told us was not true. Honestly this is the only thing that bothers me, everything else I can care less about but once you stop being truthful to us, you can't expect us to trust you after that. What changed during that 20 hour period? Was that "Press Release" written after you said made that post? I find it hard to believe you and him hashed out a new agreement within a day.

I really want to believe your video but you really didn't clear up much and it seems you spent more time talking about XFuse and future services you'll be offering. At the very least you could have cleared up why you posted one thing here (Jonny owes you money) and then posted another thing on LET (Jonny owes CC/HVH money). In the video you mentioned that you got GVH for free and just had to pay off his debt, so how does he owe you money? You've mentioned multiple times here on vpsBoard that he owes you money but in the video you said he owes CC/HVH money but made no mention of him owing you anything. Please clear these inconsistencies up for us. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hxxx

props for the video.

Looking forward to see your new website and services. Do you post offers anywhere?

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Since Jonny has stated an amount in his write up of $7k, are you on the hook for any of this or is it somehow directly bound to Jonny? I'd assume CC would bind it to GVH given Jonny is underaged and could be used as a way of dumping debt.

I watched it all but as Joe said, it came off way more as a plug for your upcoming features than "this is why someone that was supposed to be 100% cut from the project and shipped back to to school is now claiming to be our 'Operations Manager'".

Is he involved or no? If he's not, you better cut the growth off and fast. I still think you should just transfer things to CC and see if they'll let you keep the VPS stuff and you work from there since given his public pricing/etc he did on dedi's it's obviously they weren't making money.

Francisco

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I still think you should just transfer things to CC and see if they'll let you keep the VPS stuff and you work from there since given his public pricing/etc he did on dedi's it's obviously they weren't making money.
VPS under GVH was lucky to break even and by the end was losing money.... Never saw the numbers but knew this as fact.  Too many E3 nodes and inability to cash flow upgrade to better hardware, more cores, etc.   No one wants VPS accounts and especially not those.   Probably couldn't give them away for free.  It was mentioned to a bunch of folks a while back and no interest. 

The profits are in the dedis and everyone wants those.  Even at slim GVH-Jonny sold it, still profitable.

I give credit to Duke for putting video out there and doing some a little different.

@KuJoe's question stands.   I said it back then, stood by it, shit came to be... No one happy that it did.  Whole 180 turn with Jonny back on VPS, meh, I heard murmurings prior to, but I saw zero way such could fly or should.  Unsure what folks were thinking, all those involved.  Yeah I hate debt like the next person, don't incur it.

ChrisK

Verified Provider
we should all sit back and let jonny and duke run their business how they want to , no idea why other providers are so critical of them// nobody is telling you how to run your business

KuJoe

Verified Provider
we should all sit back and let jonny and duke run their business how they want to , no idea why other providers are so critical of them// nobody is telling you how to run your business
I can care less how they run their business.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Ok so is there a non-compete clause in place? Who owns and controls ******************?

While you claim you didn't lie to anybody, this snippet is what has me believing otherwise:

And then less than 24 hours later, you're quoted in this "Press Release": http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1472856

Please just explain to me how you can tell us one thing and then less than 1 day later what you told us was not true. Honestly this is the only thing that bothers me, everything else I can care less about but once you stop being truthful to us, you can't expect us to trust you after that. What changed during that 20 hour period? Was that "Press Release" written after you said made that post? I find it hard to believe you and him hashed out a new agreement within a day.

I really want to believe your video but you really didn't clear up much and it seems you spent more time talking about XFuse and future services you'll be offering. At the very least you could have cleared up why you posted one thing here (Jonny owes you money) and then posted another thing on LET (Jonny owes CC/HVH money). In the video you mentioned that you got GVH for free and just had to pay off his debt, so how does he owe you money? You've mentioned multiple times here on vpsBoard that he owes you money but in the video you said he owes CC/HVH money but made no mention of him owing you anything. Please clear these inconsistencies up for us. Thanks.
I believe I touched on that in the video. Maybe I didn't make myself very clear and I apologize. What I meant by that post to drmike was that his insanity wasn't coming back anytime soon. You know, his $1/year for 10GB Ram and 100TB Bandwidt for live stuff. Currently Jonny still owns the greevanlueshit domain name. I'm not 100% sure what's gonna happen with it for now, but I surely do not want it or to have anything do with it personally. I'd like to take it just to put up a redirect to my site. HA. Plus, as I said in the video, those weren't my words. My comment to him about it was wayyy more disrespectful towards Jonny and GVH as a whole. 

Here is the thing about him owing money... Up until recently, i was responsible for the past debt. That was changed and was laid to rest so now he doesn't owe me money, he owes it to HVH and CC. Sorta moved debt around and such so to speak. I did receive the customers and such for free. I didn't pay Jonny a penny for them. Since taking over, I've paid roughly $5000 to HVH. $5000 and still had some money left over. Imagine that. GVH wasn't profitable as it was being ran like shit, but with basically the same clients and just negotiating bills and such, I've made a profit. Still aren't in the clear yet though, but working on it.

Should I make another video? lol

Everything I said in the video was the god honest truth. Things change by the minute with Jonny... Sad, but it's the truth.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
no idea why other providers are so critical of them
The general consensus is that GVH highlighted a lot of things that were wrong with the industry. You had a teenager trying to operate a stressful business, having multiple failings,  flip-floppings, while constantly seeking attention and being caught in lies multiple times.

It just reflects on the industry very poorly when you have someone like that in the public light. WHT, vpsB, and LET is a lot of coverage. The antics of 'the old GVH'(?) were shameful and the company was a joke to many in the industry.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I'll tell Jonny you want to do business with him this time :)

... and yeah of course I always frown on provider friction on other providers... it's necessary and how industry is, but wish more buyers/customers/etc. would chime in.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
The general consensus is that GVH highlighted a lot of things that were wrong with the industry. You had a teenager trying to operate a stressful business, having multiple failings,  flip-floppings, while constantly seeking attention and being caught in lies multiple times.

It just reflects on the industry very poorly when you have someone like that in the public light. WHT, vpsB, and LET is a lot of coverage. The antics of 'the old GVH'(?) were shameful and the company was a joke to many in the industry.
Very well stated.

Whole issue is an issue because GVH while dead keeps self necro'ing.   Pumps more fecal matter into that LLC shell and runs in zombie mode again and again.

Had he stuck to shared (which as some pointed - stupid unsustainable offers) it wouldn't have raised eyebrows. Likely he would have tired and left the scene.

Or if he went selling VPS and whatever, you'd think not back to the same company that is long term shady pimping schoolboys background like this....  Definitely not as the same damn soiled company.

Heat on this because it's CC.  Because he owed pile of cash.  Because they said he was done and no VPS and just said the other day and presto here the clown reappears for round 12 of the same insanity.

I smell chargebacks coming in mass.  Better run.

ChrisK

Verified Provider
I'll tell Jonny you want to do business with him this time :)

... and yeah of course I always frown on provider friction on other providers... it's necessary and how industry is, but wish more buyers/customers/etc. would chime in.
im good maybe biloh will let him rack up the bill again

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
The problem is they have an adviser telling them how to run it, 2 - 3 different CEO's, try to run it, & Jonny has asked countless people within the communities for advice.

At the end of the day a lot of providers have been ringed into it all, not counting the people that wasted their time calling the cops because Jonny was going to "kill himself".

EDIT - Fixing 'ownership' of things.

Francisco

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Francisco,

I haven't done any of the above. The above comment from Francisco was about Jonny. I never attempted to kill myself. I've rarely asked for advice from this or any other forum. And the only person to ever run XFuse was me. :)

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
GVH while dead keeps self necro'ing.   Pumps more fecal matter into that LLC shell and runs in zombie mode again and again.
technical correction: GVH is a corporation not an LLC

Since Jonny has stated an amount in his write up of $7k
Because he owed pile of cash.
thought #1:

$7K debt indicates there obviously wasn't much of a business to begin with if a small amount like $7K in overdue bills put it in danger of collapse.  To put that $7K in perspective, the average US college graduate has over $30K in loan debt when they graduate from college, and the average American citizen has over $15K in credit card debt...so $7K in overdue bills is peanuts, especially when we're talking about a corporation.

thought #2:

correct me if I'm wrong, but legally Jonny never owed a single cent to anyone, and any debt/bills that exist were incurred  by the legal entity Green Value Hosting Inc which is the one who is responsible for paying them.

Up until recently, i was responsible for the past debt. That was changed and was laid to rest so now he doesn't owe me money, he owes it to HVH and CC. Sorta moved debt around and such so to speak.
Since the 3 businesses involved are all corporations and LLCs  it would be interesting to see how debt can be "sorta moved around" so easily between companies in 3 different states without generating a large amount of work for the accountants and lawyers of the companies involved.

Maybe you could contribute a guide/tutorial to the VPSB Library to teach other registered businesses how to move debt around between multiple entities in multiple states without creating a mound of paperwork and massive overtime for the accountants and lawyers hired by the companies.

==============

PS  I created a video too! This is for anyone who wants to start their very own GVH clone business .  Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hJ6-Bk7dHw

Reactions: zed

Amitz

Why in a car? Isn't that the most obvious question here?  B)

You did not want your wife to hear what you are saying?

amuck-landowner