amuck-landowner

Looking for reliable dedicated server providers in UK

Servers4You

Verified Provider
We offer UK Dedicated Servers in data centers around London, UK (Including Docklands & Maidenhead) - all running with at least 100Mbps Public Uplinks - we have slashed down some of our prices too.

Servers4You

Verified Provider
Not a problem, RedStation has a great network @ great prices - I'm just glad you found something you wanted!

Servers4You

Verified Provider
@comXyz No, Servers4You is a child company of Musicboxset Limited. We are not associated or related to unmetered.com (never actually heard of them till now, tbh). Musicboxset Limited is a hosting company (used to be a hosting company just for musicians & music managers - then became public.).

GreenLionNet

Can you please elaborate more about your requirements like what kind of website you have, how much traffic you receive and what is your budget? These questions can help to provide better solution to your requirements.

Servers4You

Verified Provider
@tonyg We are currently building a brand new site design, the new site design will provide the about us.

If you have any questions regarding Servers4You you can direct message me, contact support on Servers4You as well as contact Musicboxset Limited.

Last edited by a moderator:

tonyg

I don't get why people pick company names that sound the same or are easily confused with an existing company.

Servers4You

Verified Provider
comXyz Yes there is a site called Server4You - that site is nothing to do with us and yes I'm aware of the bad reviews that have been posted regarding that site, however please do not mistake our site for there's - what our site says, we guarantee, no scams, no hidden fees, no long contracts.

One thing Servers4You & Musicboxset Limited always tries their best on is customer service, we have dedicated technicians including level 1, 2 & 3 technicians, from different countries including the United Kingdom, China, United States, France & Germany.

If you do have any questions, do get in touch and I will be happy to answer any questions :)

tonyg, we chose the name as it's exactly what we do, we provide servers for you which is managed and owned by Musicboxset Limited.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner