amuck-landowner

E3-1230 32GB Ram, 4 x 1 TB HDD, 100TB BW, 2 IPv4, KVM/IPMI - $60

lolitseasy

Lolitseasy has been in the industry since 2006 and launched hosting services in 2011.
Our website: https://www.lolitseasy.com

Never seen before pricing, just for VPSBoard

Use code VIPME

Dedicated Server

★★ Location : Netherlands ★★

IRON MAN
E-3 1230 Quad Core
Hyper Threading 4 cores, 8 threads

32 GB RAM DDR3
4 x 1TB HDD
1 Gbps Dedicated (unshared) Port
100 TB Dedicated
Bandwidth
2 IPv4
NL AMS-01 Datacenter
SEMI-MANAGED

FREE 24/7 Support

KVM/IPMI
Try our HP iLO kvm/ipmi. You will be blown away.
iOS and Android app available for KVM/IPMI.

Price - $130 / Month.
VpsBoard OFFER $60 / Month, monthly recurring. Use code VIPME

★★ Order Now ★★

>>Instant Activation<<

After order verification during business hours.
Open ticket to get promotional items marked in red above added.

All our servers come with:
-- Complete Root Access
-- Dedicated IP
-- Full duplex dedicated port
-- Multiple OS choices
-- Free Basic Managed Support 24/7
-- Fully Managed Service for additional cost.
-- Unlimited Free Reboots
-- Unlimited OS installs
-- 99.9% Network Uptime Gurantee with SLA
-- 2 hour Priority hardware support for failed hardware.
-- Branded Server Grade Hardware
-- No Set up fees
-- No Processing/Transaction Fees

Network: Test IPs and files https://www.lolitseasy.com/network.html

Our website: https://www.lolitseasy.com
Sales Inquiries: [email [email protected]][email protected]
Sales tickets:
Sales Support Ticket

FAQ

Q: Access to control panel or KVM?
A: Yes and Yes! We provide our clients with a control panel which enables them to perform basic server functions like Reboot, Reinstall, Rescue Mode. You can check your Traffic usage. Most of our servers come with KVM. You can control them using our iOS or android device too.

Q: Do you offer an uptime guarantee?
A: We use enterprise class network and provide a 99.9% uptime with SLA. We operate 24/7/365 and our networks are congestion-free providing fast and amazing speeds. Check our network information here:
https://www.lolitseasy.com/network.html

Q: Quarterly, Yearly Discounts, Change Plans?
A: Yes, This is absolutely Possible. You can start on a month to month contract and if you find us amazing, you can save more by moving to quarterly or yearly plan.

Q: Refunds?
A: No, We do not provide any refunds on dedicated servers, unless your delivery is late by 5 business days. Ask all the questions and get your doubts cleared before purchase. We are a friendly bunch, we don't bite.

Q: How can I pay?
A: We accept all major credit & debit cards along with Paypal. For other forms of payment, please open a ticket.

comXyz

I've just read your ToS, and consider why you provide

"1 Gbps Dedicated (unshared) Port

100 TB Dedicated Bandwidth"

But you strict the 100 TB server to fair-use policy?

lolitseasy

Because if there is no fair use policy there will be lot of bandwidth abusers which will degrade the network performance for everyone.

It helps us plan our network capacity while providing great performance. No one likes surprises at the end of the month.

If you have a specific use case, come talk to us and we will work with you. Some of the customers just prefer to buy and abuse which makes network capacity planning difficult. 

comXyz

You advertise something, and don't expect clients use it. It's strange for me. If your network can't give 1Gbps dedicated port with 100TB dedicated bandwidth for each customer, it's better not to advertise it.

lolitseasy

Sorry looks like you mis-read or I have not been clear while writing. You can fully use the 100 TB at 1 Gbps speed, just not for abuse related activities.

A few activities that are not allowed is using the node for CDN as it is against our commercial interest.

We have customers pushing more than 5 TB per day!

sv01

Slow but sure
Sorry looks like you mis-read or I have not been clear while writing. You can fully use the 100 TB at 1 Gbps speed, just not for abuse related activities.

A few activities that are not allowed is using the node for CDN as it is against our commercial interest.

We have customers pushing more than 5 TB per day!
and what the other?

comXyz

I'm not sure about your definition for "Abuse", you give them dedicated 1Gbps and 100TB bandwidth. When they use all 100TB bandwidth, the service will be suspended, right?

How can they abuse others if they use their dedicated resources?

comXyz

I've just clicked on the order link and see it

"Processing Fee (4.0000%):"

and your advertisement:

"-- No Set up fees

-- No Processing/Transaction Fees"

Hmm too much confusing

lolitseasy

I'm not sure about your definition for "Abuse", you give them dedicated 1Gbps and 100TB bandwidth. When they use all 100TB bandwidth, the service will be suspended, right?

How can they abuse others if they use their dedicated resources?
Giving them dedicated resources doesn't mean freedom to DDos others or break TOS. Using services to DDos others is considered an abuse. Port scanning is also an abuse. Mass emailing is also an abuse. 

No we don't suspend without notification. We will provide them multiple notices when they are close to go over their bandwidth limit. We will try and work with them but as we have stated in our TOS/AUP, depending on the situation or lack of response we will decide to slow them down or suspend. 

lolitseasy

I've just clicked on the order link and see it

"Processing Fee (4.0000%):"

and your advertisement:

"-- No Set up fees

-- No Processing/Transaction Fees"

Hmm too much confusing
If you are ready to purchase, open a ticket and we will waive it off for VPS board customers.

Mind it, VPS board is not the only place where we post offers.

comXyz

@lolitseasy can you list all the abuse usage that you don't allow? Or as long as they don't violate your acceptable use policy they will be OK?

I read your Fair Use Policy for 100TB servers few times, but not sure what it's about. What is "normal, fair, and reasonable use"? It just follows your Acceptable use policy, correct?

Last edited by a moderator:

lolitseasy

@comXyz I will add the DDos and port scanning. I think rest of them are mentioned in the AUP. Yes, 100TB servers will follow the AUP too.

If you think anything needs changing or re-arranging please feel free to point that out. Appreciate the effort to help us be more clear.

comXyz

And what is it "Bandwidth usage is to be reasonably consistent throughout every month, without irregular bandwidth usage patterns"?

Does it mean the first month I use 5TB, but next month I use 50TB, my server will be suspended?

The first time I feel too much confusing while reading ToS

lolitseasy

Suspension is a last resort. We are here to work with our customers and not kick them out or harass them. As said earlier, we will send you a notice to make sure they are aware of what is happening with their bandwidth or server.

k0nsl

Bad Goy
@comXyz please make sure you let VPSBoard know more about it in a few weeks, or months, when you have been able to make a good assessment of their service. I'm interested to hear what you think of it.

The reason for not allowing CDN was very peculiar. I never heard such a reason in my life.

Good luck with your service @comXyz.

It seems pretty clear now. I'm going to get one.

devonblzx

Verified Provider
How exactly do you define what a CDN is?   So you don't allow static file hosting?  Can you realistically limit if someone hosts static files elsewhere as well as on your network?

amuck-landowner