amuck-landowner

Live chat software

Mayers

Verified Provider
I was wondering what live chat software do you use? I've been using Live Helper Chat, it's a free script but works good. Used it to see how much it gets used. Are any of the paid scripts worth buying?

Criot

Verified Provider
Zopim works well for us and I would recommend them.

Last edited by a moderator:

GS-Dylan

I haven't used any live chat software recently but back in the day Kayako was the best from what I remember. Haven't looked into them recently but I always really enjoyed there user interfaces, they always seemed a bit ahead of the times.

River

Verified Provider
I used purechat for the longest time, and it was great. But now they want to charge me money for what I've had for free for over a year.

I'm looking into tawk.to as a free alternative, I'd suggest looking into both tawk.to and purechat.

X3host

Verified Provider
I'm currently use Zopim on my hosting but i'm managing to use livechatinc this chat is very good to use as i have tested with some operators before.

River

Verified Provider
Both of these are great, we started with Zopim then moved to LiveChat due to the features.
The issues that I have with Zopim and LiveChatinc are their cost. It's much much more expensive than it really needs to be..

I could understand $5-10/user/month but $30-200 per month per user is just crazy.

Licensecart

The issues that I have with Zopim and LiveChatinc are their cost. It's much much more expensive than it really needs to be..

I could understand $5-10/user/month but $30-200 per month per user is just crazy.
We only have one user account but share it.

Zopim is fantastic but I like my live chat to tie in with my WHMCS and create chat logs in the clients profile etc. I like keeping everything organised and all in one place. This is why I am going to be shortly switching to the WHMCS live chat.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner