amuck-landowner

VPSBoard $8 ~ 2 GB KVM Deal -- Exclusive Offer (Colo Crossing)

BlueVM

Verified Provider
Here's our exlusive offer for VPS Board:

KVM4 - BlueVM Special

2048 MB of RAM
4 CPU (@2.0 Ghz+)
1 IP Address
40 GB of Storage
4 TB of Bandwidth

Monthly: $8 ======> Coupon Code: VPSBoardMonthly

Quarterly: $21 =======> Coupon Code: VPSBoardQuarterly

Locations Available: Los Angeles, California and Buffalo, New York

The servers are with Colo Crossing. I like colo crossing, I understand some of you don't... Let's leave the argument out of the thread. (We do plan to have several new locations with other providers shortly.)

Order Link: https://www.bluevm.com/cart.php?gid=47

WebSearchingPro

VPS Peddler
Verified Provider
Probably signifies that its vpsBoard exclusive.

Hmm I see what you mean, I was able to tell it was BlueVM by the avatar.

Edit: Great deal by the way, I'm starting to see that 2gb KVM is coming around 7$.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueVM

Verified Provider
@vanarp - It's VPS Board Exclusive... (our name's on the post anyway).

@WebSearchingPro - We're the most affordable by a long shot, this is our way of getting those die hard openvz people to come to the light and see how cool KVM is.

wlanboy

Content Contributer
[...] this is our way of getting those die hard openvz people to come to the light and see how cool KVM is.
Do you have trouble with people which do not know how to install linux or do not know VNC? [real question]

Master Bo

Very nice offer. This is one-time (not recurring) discount.

However, price is anyway very low.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueVM

Verified Provider
@Master Bo - It should be recurring.

Edit: Whoops my mistake, fixed the quarterly so that it is recurring.

@wlanboy - Sometimes, yes, other times no. I'd say about 90% of all of our KVM users have no issues. Of the 10% that do, half of those ask why they can't ssh, get told that they need to use vnc to install their OS and have no problems after that. The other half get confused or don't speak english, etc... We do offer a $5.00 installation fee which covers 3 installation requests.

BlueVM

Verified Provider
@darknessends - Dual E5-2620 with 128 GB of RAM, 6 x 2 TB in hardware raid10, 120 GB SSD Flashcache, 4 x 1 Gbps to the node.

@WebSearchingPro - We have plans to redo all of the ISOs and allow users to upload their own private isos in the control panel (24 hour usage time before deletion).

WebSearchingPro

VPS Peddler
Verified Provider
Can't wait for that! Would be nice to test different versions of distros without having to open a ticket for every small thing.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Is BlueVM new to offering KVM?  Don't recall noticing KVM before.

Congrats on the KVM and congrats on putting Colocrossing up front on the post.  Liking BlueVM more and more every day.  

BlueVM

Verified Provider
@buffalood - We had a few small servers for KVM in the past, but in the last 3 months we've really been pushing to have that become our primary... That said we should be offering this shortly from Switzerland as well (not colo crossing ;) )

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
That said we should be offering this shortly from Switzerland as well (not colo crossing )

Kick butt!  Switzerland would be nice.  I need to check their privacy and other legal regulations and application to foreigners. 

With all the spying and monitoring, more interested in non-US sites than ever, but sensibly.

Big kudos again for saying the facility/company in the middle again.  Sorry we clashed in the past on that point. 

Yeah,  decent offer :)

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
As much as I dislike Colocrossing, I think you guys at BlueVM still manage to run a good service on them.

amuck-landowner