• Announcements

• MannDude

Current state of vpsBoard   02/04/2017

Dear vpsBoard members and guests:

Over the last year or two vpsBoard activity and traffic has dwindled. I have had a change of career and interests, and as such am no longer an active member of the web hosting industry.

Due to time constraints and new interests I no longer wish to continue to maintain vpsBoard. The web site will remain only as an archive to preserve and showcase some of the great material, guides, and industry news that has been generated by members, some of which I remain in contact to this very day and now regard as personal friends.

I want to thank all of our members who helped make vpsBoard the fastest growing industry forum. In it's prime it was an active and ripe source of activity, news, guides and just general off-topic banter and fun.

I wish all members and guests the very best, whether it be with your business or your personal projects.

-MannDude
huyyard

I'm after a vps supplier that accepts bitcoin, suggestions please?

16 posts in this topic

Hi

I would like your suggestions.

I'm seeking a well established quality vps service that:

accepts bitcoin

that has vps outside of North America, (many countries on offer),

that offers windows 7, 8

preferably no set up costs, (but don't mind paying)

price not a issue, quality is

good connectivity,

I've spent some hours searching for one, not much luck, decided to post here.

All input welcome. Thank you.

I don't think you will find a provider that offers windows 7 and 8. Instead you will probably have to go for windows server versions.

Yeah...  You're gonna have to search for Windows Server.  Windows 7 and 8 are for desktop/consumers, for servers it's Windows Server OS.  

1 person likes this

I accept bitcoins, send me a PM or an email to see about a quote on a windows server. :)

I accept bitcoins, send me a PM or an email to see about a quote on a windows server. :)

Hi River,

Can I get your website address for your VPS business?

I'd like to check it out. PM or post here.

More suggestions welcome.Thanks.

River,

You said windows server, I'm after windows 7 or 8.

Do you have that?

Our main company (Musicboxset Limited) has just started to accept BitCoin, we offer virtual servers, however as @HalfEatenPie said, Windows 7 & 8 are more for PC/Laptops. However we do offer Windows Server 2003, 2008 or 2012.

XHOSTFIRE can take Bitcoin for purchasing virtual severs. We can offer Windows virtual machines in Siberia, Russia as well as Sweden (some plans only).

hostigation accept bitcoin, and special promo for bicoin payment

hostigation accept bitcoin, and special promo for bicoin payment

And like your cleaning lady, I do not do Windows

8 people like this

You had me dying. Oh lord

That just made my day.

That has completely made by day, literally had a laughing spurt along with some colleagues!

Now all the webhosting providers who are verified payza merchants can accept bitcoins through Payza. So you can find many hosting providers accepting payza. 

As for the Windows 7 or Windows 8. In case you have the license for these OS`s . There are some providers who provide VPS platform to install these OS`s . But for sure you need go with Standard Windows Server Operating System`s by default with all providers. 

Now all the webhosting providers who are verified payza merchants can accept bitcoins through Payza. So you can find many hosting providers accepting payza. 

As for the Windows 7 or Windows 8. In case you have the license for these OS`s . There are some providers who provide VPS platform to install these OS`s . But for sure you need go with Standard Windows Server Operating System`s by default with all providers. 

This thread is 2 months old. Surely the OP has found a web host by now.