amuck-landowner

I'm after a vps supplier that accepts bitcoin, suggestions please?

huyyard

Hi

I would like your suggestions.

I'm seeking a well established quality vps service that:

accepts bitcoin

that has vps outside of North America, (many countries on offer),

that offers windows 7, 8

preferably no set up costs, (but don't mind paying)

price not a issue, quality is

good connectivity,

I've spent some hours searching for one, not much luck, decided to post here.

All input welcome. Thank you.

Awmusic12635

Verified Provider
I don't think you will find a provider that offers windows 7 and 8. Instead you will probably have to go for windows server versions.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Yeah...  You're gonna have to search for Windows Server.  Windows 7 and 8 are for desktop/consumers, for servers it's Windows Server OS.  

River

Verified Provider
I accept bitcoins, send me a PM or an email to see about a quote on a windows server. :)

huyyard

I accept bitcoins, send me a PM or an email to see about a quote on a windows server. :)
Hi River,

Can I get your website address for your VPS business?

I'd like to check it out. PM or post here.

More suggestions welcome.Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Servers4You

Verified Provider
Our main company (Musicboxset Limited) has just started to accept BitCoin, we offer virtual servers, however as @HalfEatenPie said, Windows 7 & 8 are more for PC/Laptops. However we do offer Windows Server 2003, 2008 or 2012.

icy

XHOSTFIRE can take Bitcoin for purchasing virtual severs. We can offer Windows virtual machines in Siberia, Russia as well as Sweden (some plans only).

Scopehosts

Verified Provider
Now all the webhosting providers who are verified payza merchants can accept bitcoins through Payza. So you can find many hosting providers accepting payza. 

As for the Windows 7 or Windows 8. In case you have the license for these OS`s . There are some providers who provide VPS platform to install these OS`s . But for sure you need go with Standard Windows Server Operating System`s by default with all providers. 

Tyler

Now all the webhosting providers who are verified payza merchants can accept bitcoins through Payza. So you can find many hosting providers accepting payza. 

As for the Windows 7 or Windows 8. In case you have the license for these OS`s . There are some providers who provide VPS platform to install these OS`s . But for sure you need go with Standard Windows Server Operating System`s by default with all providers. 
This thread is 2 months old. Surely the OP has found a web host by now.

amuck-landowner