amuck-landowner

hudsonvallyhost.com Review - Attempted Spam VPS

sammasri85

Hi ,this is my review on hudsonvalleyhost.com  , two months ago i got a managed VPS from them and here is my results : 

- first ,there entire IP range is blacklisted on Spamhaus SBL , not for sending SPAM but for sending ALL kinds of viruses and malware ,as Spamhaus said  here : 

https://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/query/SBL228367 

means that ,ALL emails coming from there ip's will be marked as SPAM (even if they are not ) and even ALL domains hosted on there ip's will be blacklisted too .

the funny thing is that you cannot do anything about it ,because hudsonvalleyhost have to contact spamhaus directly ,and you have nothing to do with that .

- second , there sales team said that they allow email marketing activities on the server ,but , after i paid for it ,the support team said NO they do not allow email marketing on there servers ,and guess what ,they don't offer a refund too .

so ,basically i paid for the VPS ,spend more than 300 $ to setup my mailer and finally i got a blacklisted ip's with a very bad customer support and no refund .

this hosting provider is a wast of time and money ,so ,buyers BE AWARE !!!  

joepie91

Counterpoint from Ernie on LET:

This customer purchased a VPS. I do not recall his sales chat however all customers must agree to our terms of service when they sign up. This customer's IP was nulled for spamming. He got angry when questioned regarding the spamming and stated he was going to chargeback and post on several forums how angry he was.

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Wants to use a VPS for 'email marketing' and a 'mailer script'... complains about blacklisted IP addresses.

Though for the sake of verification, can you please provide proof you have ordered service with HVH? A screenshot of an invoice, a ticket, or something that confirms you were actually a customer will suffice.

Thanks.

msp - nick

Verified Provider
Wants to use a VPS for 'email marketing' and a 'mailer script'... complains about blacklisted IP addresses.

Though for the sake of verification, can you please provide proof you have ordered service with HVH? A screenshot of an invoice, a ticket, or something that confirms you were actually a customer will suffice.

Thanks.
I don't think it's worth it, the OP has GONE on every forum he could think off to tarnish HVH for his mistake.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
I...

I just had to change the title.

As much as I'm not a big fan of HVH nor any of CC's shell suppliers, this is obvious forum spam.  

I changed the title from:

hudsonvallyhost.com Review - Very Bad Experience - Be AWARE

To

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Every time someone goes mass dupe posting to the three amigo hosting sites, they should be scrutinized.

Playing the ruin someone in search is meh, less effective than it use to be.   I am all for disgruntled customers ripped getting their pound of flesh. 

joepie91

I...

I just had to change the title.

As much as I'm not a big fan of HVH nor any of CC's shell suppliers, this is obvious forum spam.  

I changed the title from:

hudsonvallyhost.com Review - Very Bad Experience - Be AWARE

To

It was similar for me. I can't stand ColoCrossing, but this is so obviously bullshit, it's ridiculous.

msp - nick

Verified Provider
amuck-landowner