amuck-landowner

Mr. Robot - New TV Show from the TV Channel USA

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
So I saw this on Reddit's /r/linux and it got a decent laugh out of me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQM5fU7V-MM&

Anyways, it seems to be from the TV Show Mr. Robot that will be coming to TV on June 24th.  However, USA has released the pilot on youtube!  Watch it here! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpxvvnWvffM

For those who can't watch it, you can also watch it on TV.com here!  

It was pretty entertaining.  I mean a bit cringy at times but definitely worth keeping an eye on in my opinion.  

I'll leave the rest of my thoughts in a spoiler tag for those of you who don't want to read it yet.

So many premises of the episode was hilariously bad or just cray.  However, I'll leave it for this post on Reddit that explains everything with the hacking scenes and what's wrong with it.  I just found the DDoS attack part just hilarious.  The ending though, I kinda expected it.  The way that guy specifically picked him out.  Hot damn.

Anyways I totally recommend you check it out.  

MikeA

Verified Provider
I watched the first Episode and it was alright, kind of odd to watch but that's how all of those type shows are.

MichaelFindlay

Verified Provider
Its a unique new tv program, I must admit I got hooked on it after the first episode, cannot wait to go home and watch the other 2! First TV program to be at least technically accurate in some regards kudos to them.

joepie91

Its a unique new tv program, I must admit I got hooked on it after the first episode, cannot wait to go home and watch the other 2! First TV program to be at least technically accurate in some regards kudos to them.
The other 2? The second episode won't be out for some three more weeks, and the season will have 10 episodes in total :)

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Next episode this Wednesday :)   See the teaser on YouTube and it's Anonymous theme to start that...  I see hardware destruction too...

I think USA has a hit on their hands with this.

vld

Verified Provider
The new episode was great!

Somewhat spoiler:

I got a screen cap from the fsociety video, using it as my wallpaper :)

R3J7vFB.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisM

Cocktail Enthusiast
Verified Provider
Forgot to watch the 2nd one at 8pm Wednesday... Looks like I will have to find a stream of it because its driving me crazy to see what happens. 

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Ah snap.

I watched the pilot, really liked it. Had no idea there was a second episode released already. Anyone know where I can, uh, locate the 2nd episode? Ping me on IRC.

amuck-landowner