amuck-landowner

What are VPN providers that will let me pay with bitcoin?

hxQ&S8ZaVn9e

I do not need much bandwidth, and would prefer to pay yearly if it is a good deal from a reputable brand. My VPN service will soon be expired with existing provider and want to see what else there is before I renew with them.

hxQ&S8ZaVn9e

I do not have much more to add to this than what is already said in the title. Preferably a VPN located in and from a business located in a country with strong privacy laws. 

mitgib

Verified Provider
The providers here that accept bitcoin are too many to list. Do you want a VPS provider that you can run a VPN on? Again, any will do, just avoid those hosted at Colocrossing and you have a step ahead on reliability.

Now for the self promotion part, 128mb OpenVZ VPS with 500gb of traffic for $20 yearly, located at Quadranet in Los Angeles CA or Caronet in Charlotte NC and I offer a 10% account credit for all BTC payments and use coupon code VMVSP for 30% off, coming to $14 at checkout and $1.40 credited back with BTC payment.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
PrivateInternetAccess

Torguard

Both talk the good talk and take privacy steps also, which should matter to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
PrivateInternetAccess

Torguard

Both talk the good talk and take privacy steps also, which should matter to everyone.
My Bitcoin accepting VPN service list would be AirVPN and TorGuard.  Both also have native Linux clients (PIA isn't on my list only because their server performance in some areas can fluctuate wildly depending on time of day...i.e. server overloading).

joesagona

For VPN's which specifically accept Bitcoin and are secure, I've heard great things about BCVP, Mullvad, and Privatoria . Mullvad was a pioneer in accepting bitcoin, is trusted and known to be secure. Privatoria looks pretty affordable and has the freemium model so you can always test it out. Either way I'd say you would be okay with any of these three.

TierNet

Verified Provider
There are many VPN providers that accept Bitcoin payments. I saw a great compiled list of VPN providers on bestvpn's site, that should be able to help you compare the pricing too.

amuck-landowner