amuck-landowner

BGP Tunnel Central US (or KVM VPS)

cubixcloud

Verified Provider
I am looking for a provider located Central US that can provide a BGP tunnel for transit and turn it up by Tuesday, August 11, 2015 end of business day or later.
I can provide LOA and will need the provider to adjust their prefix list to account for at least one IPv4 /22 and IPv6 /36.

Requirements:

BGP Tunnel (IPv4/IPv6)
BGP Communities (not really necessary)
Default-route only
Public ASN
100 Megs bandwidth unmetered
Central US
Quick turnaround turn up
24/7 support via email/ticket/phone

or VPS

VPS KVM
10GB Disk
4GB RAM
Single IP
VyOS Install

mhosts

Verified Provider
We're not that far away from central US (latency wise). We could have that turned up for you same day. What's your budget for this?

Last edited by a moderator:

William

pr0
Verified Provider
Central US - Like Dallas?

I have nodes in both Dallas and CHI - 100Mbit BW at my upstream costs ~100$ in Dallas and ~150$ in CHI (if you want to be able to do traffic engineering by communities and plan to disable HE/Cogent, else i can go  a bit cheaper)

BGP communities available (IPv4 and IPv6), IPv6 tuned network (used for Tunnelbroker, so quality IPv6 is a must for me), GRE, IPIP, IPSEC (L2) and OpenVPN (L2) available (Tinc (L2), Softether (L2/L3) on request, N2N (L2)/CJDNS (L3) 50$ setup)

100$ Setup for the BGP and whitelisting (10$ setup per each new prefix then on) - Prefer ARIN/RADB route objects but LOA works as well - 10$ monthly for the session plus the traffic. Port either fixed 100Mbit/commit or burstable to 1GE (DAL) or 2GE (CHI) with 95% billing. Inbound traffic free (up to x3 commit), IPv6 traffic outbound free to HE (~70% of global v6 table). Can do default route but would highly prefer to send you full tables. Nullrouting communities available (live passthrough to upstreams).

Let me know :)

cubixcloud

Verified Provider
Central US - Like Dallas?

I have nodes in both Dallas and CHI - 100Mbit BW at my upstream costs ~100$ in Dallas and ~150$ in CHI (if you want to be able to do traffic engineering by communities and plan to disable HE/Cogent, else i can go  a bit cheaper)

BGP communities available (IPv4 and IPv6), IPv6 tuned network (used for Tunnelbroker, so quality IPv6 is a must for me), GRE, IPIP, IPSEC (L2) and OpenVPN (L2) available (Tinc (L2), Softether (L2/L3) on request, N2N (L2)/CJDNS (L3) 50$ setup)

100$ Setup for the BGP and whitelisting (10$ setup per each new prefix then on) - Prefer ARIN/RADB route objects but LOA works as well - 10$ monthly for the session plus the traffic. Port either fixed 100Mbit/commit or burstable to 1GE (DAL) or 2GE (CHI) with 95% billing. Inbound traffic free (up to x3 commit), IPv6 traffic outbound free to HE (~70% of global v6 table). Can do default route but would highly prefer to send you full tables. Nullrouting communities available (live passthrough to upstreams).

Let me know :)

Send me a pm and we can discuss further. Thanks!

amuck-landowner