amuck-landowner

URGENT HELP! VPS Speed is Good but STILL PROBLEM

Weoxo

Hello friends, I need Help. I have vps from Ovh and Speed is something like 

Testing download speed........................................
Download: 124.87 Mbit/s
Testing upload speed..................................................
Upload: 111.87 Mbit/s

4590992215.png

and my Internet Connection Speed is

CexbRPp.png

But when i try to Upload something on my Vps via FTP It take more then 1 hour whatever file size is just 50 mbMQDCvqD.png

and also if i download something in my vps it's just 25/kbps

KlwYq2y.png

PLEASE HELP ME IF ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
These two places are more than 6000km away from each other so it is not possible to reach full speed. Have you tried OVH France?

Weoxo

Yes! it's OVH France. and also I upload my Templete on website but It's just opening index page other pages not opening just saying this zDtvBzq.png

Weoxo

Yeah!!! it was urgent to solve but no one help me to solve so i buy new vps from other host.. but on my old server still i have same problem.

AshleyUK

Verified Provider
Yeah!!! it was urgent to solve but no one help me to solve so i buy new vps from other host.. but on my old server still i have same problem.

Seems to me like at one point you was using a VPS in OVH France, however you now have a VPS in OVH CA, which is a large distance network wise, can you run a trace route to your VPS IP?

Weoxo

It's ok Now It's Solved! actually there was problem with Firewall and that's why my VPS was not giving more then 25/kbps, Anyway Thanks Everyone to help :) 

amuck-landowner