amuck-landowner

Clearing the air

KwiceroLTD

Verified Provider
Hello,

Recently there was some drama over on LowEndTalk, and I would like to clear up some of the rumors.

First, someone claimed I operate a botnet, this is not true. I host a open IRC server out of OVH datacenter, and no I don't often check in on what people are hosting there, I just deal with abuse, and let people have a freedom-of-speech IRC channel. At this time I have stopped the server, and are reimaging it, and assigning new IPV4 to it, so anyone who was hosting illegal things, is no longer.

Next, accusers have listed Mazafaka, and a few other communities I am a "member" on, I am not a member on these communities, sure I am friends with members on the communities, however I am not a active/registered member.

Finally, about "shelling a site" - no actual shell was dropped, very simply there were multiple full path disclosures, one vulnerability, yes I did post them. I did not leverage them in any way/shape/form.

Hopefully this clears up rumors.

Jim

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
This is all new to me. Granted I never read LET. Care to post a link to a back story?

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Finally, about "shelling a site" - no actual shell was dropped, very simply there were multiple full path disclosures, one vulnerability, yes I did post them. I did not leverage them in any way/shape/form.
It would probably be a good idea in the future not to joke about things like that (your last 2 posts on LET that got you banned "So yeah, just shelled Senor Nuggets website. mines data"  and "I've $50 bet I could bruteforce his password within an hour for his wordpress admin." )

Quote said:
Next, accusers have listed Mazafaka
The accuser joined LET the same day he made the accusations and was banned by LET shortly after you were that day. He also mentioned localhost.re in one post http://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/130273/bk133

KwiceroLTD

Verified Provider
LET is a drama fest mainly, that's why I joke around there. Also mine screenshotting? Can't login to LET

Nyr

You are full of bullshit, you wanted to sell socks on LET so you either have access to or directly own a botnet.

kcaj

Screenies.

Screenshot_at_20-21-56.png
Screenshot_at_20-22-42.png
Screenshot_at_20-26-31.png
Screenshot_at_20-28-39.png
Whatever spin you try to put on that, it's looking bad. You're a scumbag.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Screenies.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Yikes.  Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.  You son are over quota.

KwiceroLTD

Verified Provider
Screenies.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Yep, I have stolen data, and yes I know how to launch denial of service attacks, I do it quite often on my own network to help improve filtering, I know that Francisco also does the same thing to his network to help filter crap. I've always operated within the law, you're cherry picking things.

KwiceroLTD

Verified Provider
You are full of bullshit, you wanted to sell socks on LET so you either have access to or directly own a botnet.

Legally obtained yes. I never once violated a law, and I love how you've based that on your personal opinion - I quite frankly don't care about your opinion. I operate 100% within the law, and I ask if you are accusing me of owning a botnet, I would like full screenshots, etc. proving your allegations, until then, they're merely hearsay.

KwiceroLTD

Verified Provider
@kcaj I never knew developing open source software, and also having access to resources made you a scumbag? Oh, I forgot, the world's full of ungrateful people - that's right.

KwiceroLTD

Verified Provider
Screenies.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'll admit, the over quote part made me laugh, however those are merely screenshots of what I've said, what's been said and what's been done are two different things. You can infer, however you make a negative inference due to a bias opinion about me, my business (well, technically Jar's, however I'm still sitting on the desk).

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
@KwiceroLTD I wouldn't let folks get under your skin like all that.  

The hack of a guys account / bruteforce could happen thing was what raised my brows....  But I have ZERO evidence any such thing ever happened other than chatboxing. ;)

KwiceroLTD

Verified Provider
@KwiceroLTD I wouldn't let folks get under your skin like all that.  

The hack of a guys account / bruteforce could happen thing was what raised my brows....  But I have ZERO evidence any such thing ever happened other than chatboxing. ;)

lol, well, in theory anyone could of bruteforced if they wanted to, user enumeration was possible to get the username, then just a decent password list would do the rest.

jarland

The ocean is digital
Screenies.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'll admit, the over quote part made me laugh, however those are merely screenshots of what I've said, what's been said and what's been done are two different things. You can infer, however you make a negative inference due to a bias opinion about me, my business (well, technically Jar's, however I'm still sitting on the desk).
Yeah... I'm out. Sorry. I'm not comfortable attaching my name to anything related to those screenshots Jack posted.

KwiceroLTD

Verified Provider
Screenies.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Yeah... I'm out. Sorry. I'm not comfortable attaching my name to anything related to those screenshots Jack posted.
You're out based on negative inferences and cherry picking?

jarland

The ocean is digital
Screenies.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

You're out based on negative inferences and cherry picking?
I know what it means to "shell" a website. I myself am cherry picking (not in the fallacy sense, more like the literal sense) that reason to walk away. I never got a chance to make an impact anyway, time constraints. No loss to anyone. Doesn't matter much to me what the UK lists for the company, that's up to you, they have no legal authority over me.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Doesn't matter much to me what the UK lists for the company, that's up to you, they have no legal authority over me.
The US and UK have a few reciprocal agreements in place so the UK government could easily come after you(r assets) if you're listed as an active director and they determined you had any liability .  You/Kwicero Ltd need to submit the   (electronic) "paperwork" (it can be done online in a few minutes) to officially resign as a director of the company.

amuck-landowner