amuck-landowner

Backup Space

Munzy

I am looking for an option to get around 6TBs of backup storage (non-redundant).

• What I can do is send you a 6tb drive and you can place it in a small dedicated server.
  • I can purchase a dedicated server from you and buy the 6tb hard drive from you.
  • Colocation is an option, but I need cheap bandwidth and around 5tbs a month currently.
I am really open to options, though I would prefer to purchase the 6tb upfront to lower the cost over the duration of my stay.

willie

By coincidence I also found out about them in the past couple days and have been communicating with their sales guy.  BW didn't come up specifically, but it says on that page that additional bandwidth is $5 per TB.  Also, if you look on WHT, they post a promo code for first month free.  When you want the drive back, they charge $25 to pull and pack it, with you paying shipping costs (they can use your shipping label, or send by USPS at cost).

Munzy

By coincidence I also found out about them in the past couple days and have been communicating with their sales guy.  BW didn't come up specifically, but it says on that page that additional bandwidth is $5 per TB.  Also, if you look on WHT, they post a promo code for first month free.  When you want the drive back, they charge $25 to pull and pack it, with you paying shipping costs (they can use your shipping label, or send by USPS at cost).

Sounds perfect actually. I will need more bandwidth though.

mikeyur

Verified Provider
Hit up MarkTurner via LET, might be able to work something out. They've advertised it as 4TB bandwidth before, and were honouring that - I think a recent WHT thread listed 4TB and Steve (sales at Delimiter) mentioned that if they ordered and mentioned that thread it would be honoured.

Munzy

Hit up MarkTurner via LET, might be able to work something out. They've advertised it as 4TB bandwidth before, and were honouring that - I think a recent WHT thread listed 4TB and Steve (sales at Delimiter) mentioned that if they ordered and mentioned that thread it would be honoured.

Thank you, getting all setup right now :D

amuck-landowner