amuck-landowner

Some servers for rent

comXyz

I have some servers for rent, payment via Paypal (verified only) at the beginning of each month. Personal payment only, or you will need to pay additional 4.5% fee.
You can keep the servers as long as you want.
You need to resolve any complains within 24 hours, if not, I will take the server back.

For servers at SoYouStart, I will install the server and give you the root account. If you need to reinstall the server, you will need to contact me.

For servers at Online.net, you will need an Online.net account, I will outsource the server, and you can manage the server yourself.
I will keep 30 Euro deposit (just in case you install Windows through control panel by whatever reason), and return it to you when you stop renting the server.
In case you don't want me to keep your 30 Euro, I will give you the root account, and not outsourcing.

SoYouStart

E3-SAT-3
Price: 60$/month
CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 (4 c/ 8 t )
RAM: 32 GB DDR3
Disks: 2 x 2 TB SATA (Software Raid)
Port: 1Gbps
Guaranteed bandwidth: 250Mbps
Current additional IP addresses: 2 (You will need to pay setup fee if you need more) More information here: http://www.soyoustart.com/us/offers/e3-sat-3.xml

Online.net

Dedibox Limited 1115
Price: 22 Euro/month
CPU: Intel® XEON® E3-1220 (4 c/ 4 t )
RAM: 16 GB DDR3
Disks: 2 x 2TB (Hardware Raid)
Guaranteed bandwidth: 200Mbps
Current additional IP addresses: 0 (You will need to pay setup fee if you need more)

Dedibox Limited 1215
Price: 22 Euro/month
CPU: Intel® XEON® E3-1220 (4 c/ 4 t )
RAM: 16 GB DDR3
Disks: 2 x 450GB SAS 15k (Hardware Raid)
Current additional IP addresses: 0 (You will need to pay setup fee if you need more)

Dedibox® XC 2015
Price: 18 Euro/month
CPU: Intel® C2750 (Avoton) (8 c/ 8 t )
RAM: 8 GB DDR3
Disks: 120 GB SSD

Dedibox kidéchire
Price: 4 Euro/month
CPU: VIA® Nano® U2250 (1 c/ 1t )
RAM: 2 GB
Disks: 160 GB
Guaranteed bandwidth: N/A

Dedibox Limited 3815
Price: 32 Euro/month
CPU: Intel® XEON® E3-1230v3 (4 c/ 8 t )
RAM: 32 GB DDR3
Disks: 2 x 2TB (Hardware Raid)
Guaranteed bandwidth: N/A

Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks.

amuck-landowner