amuck-landowner

Hardware for sale; Servers, Network, PDU

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
LIST UPDATED

Got a bit of hardware up for grabs here. All of this hardware is still racked up and will be available in the next few weeks. If you want me to arrange postage, it's around £20 per server (due to size and weight).

• It's all located in Newcastle and Manchester at the moment but ultimately will come up to Edinburgh.
  • If items are purchase, I may post them out from their current location or make them available for collection.
  • All drives will be securely scrubbed before shipping.
  • Offers considered via PM - bear in mind this is all based in the UK.
  • Will arrange (not pay) shipping within UK for you; you can arrange shipping if it's going outside of the UK.
  • All payments to be made via bank transfer unless I know you well in which case PayPal is fine.

** Servers **

Server 15 - Supermicro Avoton C2758 - £350

16GB RAM
2 x 1TB
1u Short Depth

Server 4    IBM 2350 M4 (E3 1230)     £ 200.00

16GB Ram    
    2 x 1TB (WD)    
    1u    

Server 10    Xcase Q6600     £  50.00

8GB Ram    
    2 x 1TB
    1u    

Server 12    HP Proliant E5620 (1 CPU installed)     £ 150.00

12GB Ram    
    4 x 1TB    
    IPMI    
    1u    

Server 13    Xcase Q6600     £  50.00

8GB Ram    
    2 x 1TB    
    1u        

** NETWORK **

Switch    HP ProCurve 2824     £ 50.00

24 Port 100/1000    

Switch    HP ProCurbe 2824     £ 50.00

24 Port 100/1000    

Switch    Cisco 2950     £ 5.00

Switch    Cisco 2950     £ 5.00

FW    Watchguard    £ 20

running pfSense    

KVM    Dell 2162DS-2     £ 50.00

4 SIP Modules    

1 Serial Module    

1 VM Module    

** POWER **
APC AP7920     £  50.00
1u    

APC AP7920     £  50.00
1u    

APC AP8653     £ 400.00
2G Switched Rack PDU    
32A, Zero U   

Feel free to make offers via PM. Make sure you understand that these are not available for immediate delivery - you will have to wait for a few weeks before they are unracked and made available for postage.

Last edited by a moderator:

rds100

Verified Provider
Is VAT included in the prices? Would you remove VAT for EU companies with a valid VAT number? Are you considering selling servers separately from the HDDs (for some uses i could consider an old/used server, but wouldn't consider an old/used HDD).

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
No VAT to be charged so not included in the prices :)

Happy to remove drives from servers but it wont alter the prices by any huge amount.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Well, there are two! Payments secure hardware, first come first served! 

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Dang, wanted one of those KVMs but Fedex quoted me $183 for shipping. :(

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Update: All the Avoton's are sold.

Just to add, I know some of the prices are cheaper than normal; I've done that to 'help' the community or help those trying to expand but with little capital. It's not so that people can buy items then stick them on ebay/sell on at profit. Don't be a douche, eh.

kcaj

Are either server 1 or 2 located in Manchester?

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Updated.. and a bump!

Took a while to sort things out but I have most of the hardware ready to be shipped now :)

Feel free to make offers!

AlexBarakov

Verified Provider
Since I sent the payment - not a single response:

pEqaGjs.png
9nrFqtH.png

Of course, I will be expecting those to be shipped via an express posting service to compensate for the issues. With the express posting on Monday, they will most likely be here on Thursday, so no harm done :)

Let's see if you answer this time :)

rmlhhd

Verified Provider
@AlexBarakov Martin is a busy guy. I've bought hardware from him before without any issues. I'm sure the stuff will arrive tomorrow. 

AlexBarakov

Verified Provider
Honestly, I can understand everything, however I can see him comming online. I actually PMed him, while he was online one of the times. Only thing that he was required to do was to message me, a couple of short words and it would have been okey. While I am far away of the thought he would scam me, it just does not feel professional at all.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Interesting. We'll put a few things to bed.

1. You received a response after you paid, contrary to what you've said. Your own screenshot of a PRIVATE MESSAGE confirms that.

2. YOU came to ME as a newbie with no idea what you were doing, stating you had no clue. I went way over and above the call of duty to explain collocation, switching and KVM appliances to you. I gave you advice and help and guidance.

3. I even negotiated a price to ensure it could be shipped over to Bulgaria for you, at extra hassle to me, for no recompense, to ensure you got a good deal.

4. You claim to see me coming online. Friday was my last time online and that's simply because powering up opens the browser automatically at last viewed pages and bookmarks. To suggest you were messaging me while I was online and I was subsequently ignoring you is downright lies. 

5. You wasted my time asking for more. then changing your mind when you realised shipping was going to cost you more than the price of a shit coffee.

6. I've been in the business a long time and I've been running forums for a long time. You have been doing hosting (demanding name changes so you can pump your wares under different names) for 5 minutes. The day you can even contemplate teaching me about professionalism is the day you shit in a bag and punch it 

Lastly, recompense? Express delivery? Okay, I'll sort you out with express delivery. When I'm discharged from hospital and can once again use the computer properly, the first thing I'll do is log in to PayPal and expressly refund your money. You can then find hardware elsewhere, at full price, from a 'professional'. 

Oh, and for good measure, here's a smiley face :) 

Let's see if your beaten down, cheap ass answers this time. :) 

:) 

Hxxx

@MartinD you ok man? Hospital? Did i miss that thread (if it was ever public) ? Hope you recover. +1

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Lastly, recompense? Express delivery? Okay, I'll sort you out with express delivery. When I'm discharged from hospital and can once again use the computer properly, the first thing I'll do is log in to PayPal and expressly refund your money. You can then find hardware elsewhere, at full price, from a 'professional'. 

Dang mate what happened?  You alright?  That's not good man. 

amuck-landowner