amuck-landowner

The Black Friday / Cyber Monday thread. Where are all the good deals going to be?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Well, it's that consumerism time of year again. I'm not actually in search of anything particular or need anything but I do enjoy 'window shopping' at good deals. What sites are known to do great Black Friday deals or what places have already announced products/pricing for the Black Friday / Cyber Monday holidays?

I'm talking electronics and computing related items in general. Not just hosting related items.

Don't self promote. :)

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Like all holidays, I'll stay home and not buying.  Just encourages bad purchases these crazy deals... 

Maybe if some companies are lucky I'll renew services grabbed from their holiday specials after the holidays last year :)

RosenHost

Maybe if some companies are lucky I'll renew services grabbed from their holiday specials after the holidays last year :)

Same thing here. There are tons of unused stuff I grabbed from last year's BF. I am planning to renew them with special discounts and not use for another year

tr1cky

In Germany amazon usually makes a big fuss about it and in the end there are only very few deals that are actually great.
Sometimes I think they use the Black-Friday/Cyber-Monday week to sell everything that they can't get rid of otherwise.

RosenHost

I might actually get a managed cPanel / WHM VPS if I can get a really good deal. I will be looking around. Let me know if you find one

mitgib

Verified Provider
Anything I will be interested in will not be on sale this weekend.  Usually just consumer grade products, I have a roku so I retired my home NAS and just stream my content from a Charlotte VPS.  If I see a good sale on SSD's I might bite, otherwise, blah, more food.

amuck-landowner