amuck-landowner

UK/US MyServerPlanet Ltd

msp - nick

Verified Provider
We use only the highest quality server equipment and data centres to ensure we can provide maximum performance and reliability. With affordable pricing, premium bandwidth, and 24/7 customer service, My Server Planet is committed to providing our customers with the best hosting experience possible.

We offer competitive pricing on add-on services, enterprise software - allowing customers to take advantage of savings on hardware, component licensing and high bandwidth. Low start up costs and monthly fees that are among the best in the market provide a dedicated server solution that will work within anyone’s budget.

I have two of these servers in NY Buffalo 

Limited stock special, clearance for new year... very limited!

E3-1240v3
32GB ram
Samsung Evo 840 2x120GB SSD
5 IP address
10TB Bandwidth, IPMI provided all on 1Gbit ports.
$79/month (only two left of this stock!)
Order here (submit a ticket!)

Provided within 2 hours of ordering on IPMI only, OS can take up to 8 hours.

I also have the following in United Kingdom for 2 day delivery slot;

Atom 330
4GB ram
160GB HDD (I can do SSD if wanted!)
2TB bandwidth
1 IP address
$20/month
Order here (submit a ticket!)

And we have the basic E3

E3-1240v2
16GB ram
120GB SSD
LA, Dallas, Atlanta, New York, Chicago.
$75/month
Order here

As always, provided within 2 hours of ordering on IPMI or 8 hours on an OS.

Thanks.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Question 1: So, which fucktard mothereffer at your business thought it would be a bright idea to hire someone (a comment spammer) from Pakistan to spam links to your 1-man crap company on other company's websites.  Should I send you the bill Nick for the cost of the  labor involved in removing your spammed links?

Question 2: why the fark would anyone want to buy a dedicated server from some asswipe who is so desperate for business that they hire comment spammers to spam links to their hobby business on other sites?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
@DomainBop you have examples of what was spammed and how broadly?

Mutate it, send in PM, etc.   Curious to see the bad behavior.

amuck-landowner