amuck-landowner

What happens to the offers? The cheap boxes?

David

With LEB's change of ownership..what happens to the offers? There isn't a $7 cap here correct?..

Patrick

INIZ.COM
Verified Provider
With LEB's change of ownership..what happens to the offers? There isn't a $7 cap here correct?..
Nothing has changed, CC owned it time back anyways but was released publicly after the hack

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
There is no price limit on offers posted here. I personally think the $7/mo cap was ruining the market as people fought over pumping more specs in for less money.

rm_

I personally think the $7/mo cap was ruining the market as people fought over pumping more specs in for less money.

Great, finally we can have some offers with less specs for more money. Exactly what everyone wanted, is it not.

mojeda

Great, finally we can have some offers with less specs for more money. Exactly what everyone wanted, is it not.
I don't think that is necessarily the point he is trying to get across. Hopefully without the limit we can have better spec offers but at a price that actually may benefit the host without overselling 200%.

Kairus

Why not? I'd be willing to pay $10 for 2gb or something if it's somewhat more sustainable for a provider. Or $9 for a 1gb VPS with 25gb SSD storage,etc, etc, etc. 

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
This place is for virtual servers, not limited to only cheap virtual servers with tons of resources. This community was created before LET got hacked and was never intended to be a 'replacement', so all vps offers are welcome. $7/mo Xen 128MB offers are just as welcome as $8/mo 4GB RAM offers, or $30/mo 512MB RAM KVM offers. Doesn't matter.

amuck-landowner