amuck-landowner

Which domain i should start with ?

X3host

Verified Provider
Hi,

I have two domains :

Bestihost.com and x3host.com

i love the second one very much but the first one is good two ,

Which one i should use it because i'm planning to change my brand to one of those domains

Your recommendations is highly appreciated guys

Regards

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Interesting translations for "besti"

Icelandic: besti=best (0.3 million Icelandic speakers)

Hinglish: besti=shame, embarrassment (350 million Hinglish speakers)

TL;DR do not use BestiHost unless you already signed a contract with Advania

Last edited by a moderator:

HostMayo-WK

Besti Host (English speakers....unknown million :p)...the brand name is easier to type than x3 which uses a number in it ...easy to remember as it has vowels at perfect place .....in the end it doesn't matter go with the one you like the most...in the end you might set an example like go mama which has not a single world related to hosting industry yet a champ in league. I am a urdu/hindi speaker and I didn't read it besti= shame which is more exatcly typed as bezti in an urdu word ( be (less) izzati (shame) ) written in english. So it didn't even occurred once to me that it is related to that word.

Paulius777

It's hard to explain why, but x3host just sounds more catchy to mean. And if you could expand the idea about x3 meaning in your website, that would be great.

X3host

Verified Provider
The x3 sounds good the bestihost sorta sounds a bit childish in a way but the x3 is a good start.

I haven't seen your comment But thanks i appreciate your comment

Thank you for the comment

X3host

Verified Provider
Interesting translations for "besti"

Icelandic: besti=best (0.3 million Icelandic speakers)

Hinglish: besti=shame, embarrassment (350 million Hinglish speakers)

TL;DR do not use BestiHost unless you already signed a contract with Advania

Thank you for your comment

X3host

Verified Provider
Besti Host (English speakers....unknown million :p)...the brand name is easier to type than x3 which uses a number in it ...easy to remember as it has vowels at perfect place .....in the end it doesn't matter go with the one you like the most...in the end you might set an example like go mama which has not a single world related to hosting industry yet a champ in league. I am a urdu/hindi speaker and I didn't read it besti= shame which is more exatcly typed as bezti in an urdu word ( be (less) izzati (shame) ) written in english. So it didn't even occurred once to me that it is related to that word.

Thank you for your comment

X3host

Verified Provider
It's hard to explain why, but x3host just sounds more catchy to mean. And if you could expand the idea about x3 meaning in your website, that would be great.

X3 ( just a cool name )

But any way i'm going to start using x3host domain name

TurnkeyInternet

Verified Provider
Probably too late in the process, but i'd suggest not using the phrase 'host' in your name, with terms that have blended (web became cloud, etc) you may find a long term success would be centered around something that isn't that specific.

That said, 'besthost' really has all the fingerprints of a 'i'd avoid that'.  X3host does sound more techy and better.

gigsgigs

Verified Provider
use the one you like most, before regret. A name is just a name, eventually still need to depend on your services.  your services will made your name popular.

michyprima

If I were you I'd start with X3, then use a redirect if I changed my mind and wanted a change. I'd suggest avoiding anything in the name like "super", "best", "ultra" etc as those prefixes make the whole service look childish.

amuck-landowner