amuck-landowner

USDedicated.com - E3-1270 @ $59/mo in Los Angeles | DDoS Protected Internap Bandwidth!

robbyhicks

Verified Provider
Hi Everyone! We're back at it with a killer deal this time!! We've just deployed 2x racks of E3-1270 at only $59 a month! We have now launched our brand new Chicago location in downtown Chicago(Coresite CHI1), which includes the same Pure Internap bandwidth and In-line DDoS protection by Corero. In addition, we've increased our premium DDoS mitigation service from 10gbps up to 20gbps DDoS mitigation in both POP's! We've also got plans to open Dallas and New York City in the near future.A little background: We've been in business close to 3yrs now. Datacenters in Los Angeles, CA (Coresite LA2) and Chicago, IL (Coresite CHI1). We peer directly and exclusively with Internap to take advantage of their Performance IP / MIRO (Route-Optimized) Bandwidth. We specialize in hosting several different industries including: gaming, streaming and other low-latency / high-throughput specific applications.NEW Dedicated Server Deals:

Available In:
Los Angeles, CA - LADedicated.com

Intel E3-1270 **ONLY 80 AVAILABLE**Up to 32GB RAM4x HDD OR SSD1gbps port / 10TB BandwidthFREE Always-On DDoS ProtectionStarting at $59.99/mo + $59 setup
Order now! - https://usdedicated.com/dedicated-serversAvailable In:
Los Angeles, CA - LADedicated.com
Chicago, IL - CHIDedicated.comIntel E3-1271v3Up to 32GB RAM2x HDD OR SSD1gbps port / 10TB BandwidthFREE Always-On DDoS ProtectionStarting at $89.99/mo + $79 setup
Order now! - https://usdedicated.com/dedicated-serversIf you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected]

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
This looked so nice, then I went and looked at the cart.

Intel E3-1270 **ONLY 80 AVAILABLE**Up to 32GB RAM4x HDD OR SSD1gbps port / 10TB BandwidthFREE Always-On DDoS ProtectionStarting at $59.99/mo + $59 setup

with 1TB (4) drives and 32GB RAM = $204.99 USD / month

And 1Gbps is a freaking addon. $10 a month more = $214.99.  Ouchie!

robbyhicks

Verified Provider
This looked so nice, then I went and looked at the cart.

with 1TB (4) drives and 32GB RAM = $204.99 USD / month

And 1Gbps is a freaking addon. $10 a month more = $214.99.  Ouchie!

Mike,

email me direct, I just put this in my cart I think you added the setup to monthly. It's only a 1-time $59 setup.

E3-1270
32GB RAM
4x 1TB HDD
1gbps port / 10TB Bandwidth
4gbps / 8 million PPS DDoS Protection
$129.99/mo + $59 setup

amuck-landowner