• Announcements

• MannDude

Current state of vpsBoard   02/04/2017

Dear vpsBoard members and guests:

Over the last year or two vpsBoard activity and traffic has dwindled. I have had a change of career and interests, and as such am no longer an active member of the web hosting industry.

Due to time constraints and new interests I no longer wish to continue to maintain vpsBoard. The web site will remain only as an archive to preserve and showcase some of the great material, guides, and industry news that has been generated by members, some of which I remain in contact to this very day and now regard as personal friends.

I want to thank all of our members who helped make vpsBoard the fastest growing industry forum. In it's prime it was an active and ripe source of activity, news, guides and just general off-topic banter and fun.

I wish all members and guests the very best, whether it be with your business or your personal projects.

-MannDude
ICPH

Any cheaper domain reseller account than ENOM?

14 posts in this topic

Hello, is there any cheaper domain reseller account than the ENOM ones?

I see ENOM charge 11.43USD for the .com registration (after VAT) being on a reseller discounted acocunt.

I see enom says me $9.45/yr, but i was charged $11.42 (11.43) is approx. 20% higher, so its VAT i assume. I see internetbs, might be $0.5 cheaper for .com (not sure how big tax is added/if its added)

resell.biz and resellerclub.com are the cheaper ones I have seen. Resell.biz provides .com @ $8.61. Using ResellerClub mostly as they accept Indian Rupee.

Both of them use the OrderBox platform and has WHMCS integration.

you may take a visit on reseller.netearthone.com. their price look pretty cheap

On 2. 4. 2016 at 5:45 PM, HOSTBD24 said:

As @Jive Mentioned NAMESILO is the better one.

indeed, i can confirm im getting generic domains for around $2 less with Namesilo. Paying using Bitcoin on which they have great USD/BTC ratio. Their email support response speed is great & have WHMCS modules. Netearthone seems expensive after taxes/fees. Namesilo prices are final.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, ICPH said:

Namesilo prices are final.

I was actually surprised they didn't sting me with the 20ish cent ICANN fee that some of the big names do. Nice to have consistent pricing from browsing to checkout.
These guys might actually be my new goto registrar.

12 hours ago, ICPH said:

indeed, i can confirm im getting generic domains for around $2 less with Namesilo. Paying using Bitcoin on which they have great USD/BTC ratio. Their email support response speed is great & have WHMCS modules. Netearthone seems expensive after taxes/fees. Namesilo prices are final.

That's good advice, those are some really cheap domains. 

NetEarthOne Reseller has been great! (uses LogicBoxes) 

I always used Namecheap API and Resellerclub. 

If you have more then 30 Domains, Namecheap gives you up to 15% more discount. Just contact their support if you want to resell them-