amuck-landowner

Any cheaper domain reseller account than ENOM?

ICPH

Hello, is there any cheaper domain reseller account than the ENOM ones?

I see ENOM charge 11.43USD for the .com registration (after VAT) being on a reseller discounted acocunt.

ICPH

I see enom says me $9.45/yr, but i was charged $11.42 (11.43) is approx. 20% higher, so its VAT i assume. I see internetbs, might be $0.5 cheaper for .com (not sure how big tax is added/if its added)

bizzard

resell.biz and resellerclub.com are the cheaper ones I have seen. Resell.biz provides .com @ $8.61. Using ResellerClub mostly as they accept Indian Rupee.

Both of them use the OrderBox platform and has WHMCS integration.

gigsgigs

Verified Provider
you may take a visit on reseller.netearthone.com. their price look pretty cheap

ICPH

As @Jive Mentioned NAMESILO is the better one.

indeed, i can confirm im getting generic domains for around $2 less with Namesilo. Paying using Bitcoin on which they have great USD/BTC ratio. Their email support response speed is great & have WHMCS modules. Netearthone seems expensive after taxes/fees. Namesilo prices are final.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jive

Namesilo prices are final.

I was actually surprised they didn't sting me with the 20ish cent ICANN fee that some of the big names do. Nice to have consistent pricing from browsing to checkout.
These guys might actually be my new goto registrar.

Hosterbox

Verified Provider
indeed, i can confirm im getting generic domains for around $2 less with Namesilo. Paying using Bitcoin on which they have great USD/BTC ratio. Their email support response speed is great & have WHMCS modules. Netearthone seems expensive after taxes/fees. Namesilo prices are final.

That's good advice, those are some really cheap domains. 

HostSlick

I always used Namecheap API and Resellerclub. 

If you have more then 30 Domains, Namecheap gives you up to 15% more discount. Just contact their support if you want to resell them-

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner