amuck-landowner

SSD-KVM East Coast 2Cores / 4GB /Yearly

mehargags

Hi Everyone,

Looking for SSD-KVM EAST COAST (NY/FL pref.)
2Cores / 4GB / 60+GB SSD
&
4Cores / 6GB / 60+GB SSD

Budget $100-$150 Yearly

I'd Pay yearly upfront but after testing the service for a quarter. Please mention yearly/half-yearly discounts. Monthly bandwidth will be way less than 1TB total, but I want a Fat Bandwidth uplink to major hops in US as the VPS will be servicing very busy portals, with thousands of concurrent connections.

Thanks...!

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Looking for SSD-KVM EAST COAST (NY/FL pref.)
2Cores / 4GB / 60+GB SSD
&
4Cores / 6GB / 60+GB SSD

Budget $100-$150 Yearly

The only non-OpenVZ server I can think of on the east coast in the US within that price range with anything close to those specs is a dedicated server not a VPS, and the provider has been known to have fairly frequent outages so I wouldn't run anything production on them (on the bright side, none of the outages have lasted 3 entire days like users of another budget DC recently experienced).  They put up a few of these a week but they go fast: $9.50 monthly/ Intel G530/ 4 GB Ram / 500 GB disk / 100 Mbps WHT offer .  Location is Wilkes-Barre, PA (about 125 miles/ 200 km from NYC)

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
2Cores / 4GB / 60+GB SSD

$8.33/mo low side or $12.50/mo high side.

For 4GB????  

$8.33 / 4 = $2.08/GB

... and you want SSD on top of that.

No way these prices are happening, not at this point in time.  Lucky to find $4-5GB and probably not going to be SSD.

Price is too low for any dedicated server alternative.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
9.50 monthly/ Intel G530/ 4 GB Ram / 500 GB disk / 100 Mbps

QuadIX aka Volumix aka VolumeDrive aka We are a shitty company who rips vendors off?

Meh, anyone going and doing business with those clowns needs sent to the island and decontaminated.

Servers4You

Verified Provider
Your Budget is far to small for a server of that spec on SSD Hard Drives.

Storage: 60GB SSD
RAM: 6GB DDR3 ECC RAM
CPU: 4 Cores @ 2.20GHz
Bandwidth: 10TB @ 100Mbps

You are looking more in the $900/yr and $75/mo for a virtual server & around $1000/yr for a dedicated server.

amuck-landowner