amuck-landowner

Start selling web-design to your clients today! Hire me for web design and branding!

Eric1212

Verified Provider
Hello VPS and web-hosting providers,  

I build completely custom websites and brand identities for hosting companies and small businesses. As you probably know, having a custom site can help your brand stand out from the crowd. You may be losing clients simply because you use a well-known template that hasn't been customized to match your branding.  

The websites I create are based completely on your input and preferences. You can even send me examples of websites that you like -- yours can be modeled after them. I've been in the hosting industry for many years, so you can be sure the marketing material will be very effective and take everything in to consideration.

~~ Many of the ongoing projects I've been hired for are white-labelledresold directly to other customers, under NDA contact. Contact me to discuss this opportunity: you can start selling web-design services to your hosting clients TODAY & I'll take care of everything. ~~

Some notable hosting clients: NewWave NetConnect (ChicagoVPS parent company), AzzaVPS, GreenValueHost, ElectricByte, SulliHosting, and more! 

Prices and portfolio available by request. (Standard business websites can start under $1,000!) 

Also available: WHMCS/script integration, business logos, brochures, flyers, banners, headers / sliders, custom graphics, and MORE!  

~~ Know someone looking for web-design services? Refer a friend and get paid! ~~

Thanks for considering! 

-Eric

amuck-landowner