• Announcements

• MannDude

Current state of vpsBoard   02/04/2017

Dear vpsBoard members and guests:

Over the last year or two vpsBoard activity and traffic has dwindled. I have had a change of career and interests, and as such am no longer an active member of the web hosting industry.

Due to time constraints and new interests I no longer wish to continue to maintain vpsBoard. The web site will remain only as an archive to preserve and showcase some of the great material, guides, and industry news that has been generated by members, some of which I remain in contact to this very day and now regard as personal friends.

I want to thank all of our members who helped make vpsBoard the fastest growing industry forum. In it's prime it was an active and ripe source of activity, news, guides and just general off-topic banter and fun.

I wish all members and guests the very best, whether it be with your business or your personal projects.

-MannDude
Hsin

Any VPS Recommends (Managed)

13 posts in this topic

I'm back again looking for a new host to migrate from my current host. I know the usual suspects and I am sure their performance has likely not changed (referring to Wiredtree, Knownhost, Big Scoots, etc etc) so I am of course looking for some other recommendations outside the usual suspects. Some hidden gems I may not be aware of.

1. Budget Wise: I can do more than 60 a month but i'd prefer doing no more than 60

2. Managed of course

3. Great Response Time

4. Cpanel Support (Which should be a given for most managed providers)

5.  Location wise: US preferred but can also do UK

6. Minimum of 2 GB of Ram, Bandwidth is insignificant and at least 30 GB SSD disk/

Bonus:

It's not necessarily a requirement but I do love hosts that seem to be a bit more active on social media. Only because with various companies (for example hostdime) you get to see a bit of the company's personality a bit and what not and I do like seeing how they interact with other customers as well.

1 person likes this

BuyVM has a managed service. Contact Francisco.

1 person likes this

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 2:07 PM, Hxxx said:

BuyVM has a managed service. Contact Francisco.

i'lll pass on them :) thank you though.

Still looking for suggestions!

I'm admittedly biased, but SkyToaster may be a good option. 

We can help you out with your Managed VPS needs.

You can get this VPS Spec at a good price from HostYouFast.

2 CPU Core
Storage: 45GB SSD
RAM: 2 GB 
Transfer: 6T Bandwidth
Full managed

8 CPU Cores
Transfe: 15TB Bandwidth
RAM: 12GB
Storage: 150GB SSD
Fully Managed

Ram:4GB     
3 CPU Cores     
Storage: 75GB     
Transfer: 7TB    
Fully managed.

If this suits  project then go for it....You can contact support before making your orders and give them your budget hostyoufast.com.

I would recommend Vpslatch.net & BuyVM. They are both pretty good..

VPSLatch.net is owned by HostDime.Com. I recommend HostDime highly. We use their datacenter and I've used HostDime VPS personally and they are fantastic

Its a old thread I guess by now OP might have selected his provider.

On 7/4/2016 at 7:34 AM, Hsin said:

I'm back again looking for a new host to migrate from my current host. I know the usual suspects and I am sure their performance has likely not changed (referring to Wiredtree, Knownhost, Big Scoots, etc etc) so I am of course looking for some other recommendations outside the usual suspects. Some hidden gems I may not be aware of.

1. Budget Wise: I can do more than 60 a month but i'd prefer doing no more than 60

2. Managed of course

3. Great Response Time

4. Cpanel Support (Which should be a given for most managed providers)

5.  Location wise: US preferred but can also do UK

6. Minimum of 2 GB of Ram, Bandwidth is insignificant and at least 30 GB SSD disk/

Bonus:

It's not necessarily a requirement but I do love hosts that seem to be a bit more active on social media. Only because with various companies (for example hostdime) you get to see a bit of the company's personality a bit and what not and I do like seeing how they interact with other customers as well.

Did you find your provider yet?

Try to visit hmaserv.com.You can find a cheap prize there and affordable