• Announcements

• MannDude

Current state of vpsBoard   02/04/2017

Dear vpsBoard members and guests:

Over the last year or two vpsBoard activity and traffic has dwindled. I have had a change of career and interests, and as such am no longer an active member of the web hosting industry.

Due to time constraints and new interests I no longer wish to continue to maintain vpsBoard. The web site will remain only as an archive to preserve and showcase some of the great material, guides, and industry news that has been generated by members, some of which I remain in contact to this very day and now regard as personal friends.

I want to thank all of our members who helped make vpsBoard the fastest growing industry forum. In it's prime it was an active and ripe source of activity, news, guides and just general off-topic banter and fun.

I wish all members and guests the very best, whether it be with your business or your personal projects.

-MannDude
X3host

What do you think about this domain name headservers.com

12 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have this domain name since months headservers.com

what do you think about it ? can i use it for Dedicated servers or vps and dedicated ?

A Great name " HeadServers.com - Long live Head Servers.", I would use it for the VPS and Dedicated server sell for sure. 

1 person likes this

It is good for SEO as you have server in the domain name itself. But personally I feel 'head servers' to be a bit strange.

I agree with WiredBlade here that the domain is great for SEO. Of course, you can surely use it  for Dedicated or vps servers.

Domain name like every company. It is only good for seo, but nothing else, hard to remember.

But still make sure you need to work on brand building without this no name is worth its value.

the domain is great for SEO. 

Maybe if he was looking for staff for his restaurant.  The top two google search results for 'head servers', and 4 out of 10 on the first page of results, pertain to head servers in restaurants, and 7 of 8 related google searches pertain to restaurant staff.

Searches related to head servers

head server job description

head server resume

head server salary

head server duties and responsibilities

lead server resume sample

server resume summary of qualifications

head server job description resume

server summary

Headservers is an improvement over ComBoZo though...

I think that's an excellent domain name that has great SEO value. More importantly though, there is just so much you can do with that domain name in terms of marketing/branding

Easy to remember but most of company I use is using long name and I can't remember their name so I use bookmark with keyword.

Eg: I type "uk" (without quota) and all uk related company in bar tab show it.