amuck-landowner

What do you think about this domain name headservers.com

X3host

Verified Provider
Hello,

I have this domain name since months headservers.com

what do you think about it ? can i use it for Dedicated servers or vps and dedicated ?

HostPace

A Great name " HeadServers.com - Long live Head Servers.", I would use it for the VPS and Dedicated server sell for sure. 

WiredBlade

It is good for SEO as you have server in the domain name itself. But personally I feel 'head servers' to be a bit strange.

Walnuthost

I agree with WiredBlade here that the domain is great for SEO. Of course, you can surely use it  for Dedicated or vps servers.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
 the domain is great for SEO. 

Maybe if he was looking for staff for his restaurant.  The top two google search results for 'head servers', and 4 out of 10 on the first page of results, pertain to head servers in restaurants, and 7 of 8 related google searches pertain to restaurant staff.

Searches related to head servers

head server job description

head server resume

head server salary

head server duties and responsibilities

lead server resume sample

server resume summary of qualifications

head server job description resume

server summary

Headservers is an improvement over ComBoZo though...

Webhostpython

I think that's an excellent domain name that has great SEO value. More importantly though, there is just so much you can do with that domain name in terms of marketing/branding

kunnu

Verified Provider
Easy to remember but most of company I use is using long name and I can't remember their name so I use bookmark with keyword.

Eg: I type "uk" (without quota) and all uk related company in bar tab show it.

amuck-landowner