amuck-landowner

Prolimehost's Reviews/Second Opinions?

TechVM

Hello, I am seeking for reviews or even just second opinions on this provider.  

To understand what I am after I am seeking for Up to Date dedicated servers and full management in one place. 

I am hoping to get things such as but not limited to... 

• Are they an ethical business? Or are they hiding things that consumers won't want to know? 
  • Do you think their pricing vs. values weights out? Or do you believe I could get "better mileages" for my money?  
  • If applicable how is their technical support? Do they resolve problems promptly? Or are you more like in a "loop" of "FAST reply time"?... 
  • If applicable do they really replace components whenever there a problem? Or do they make you wait until they "test" the "kitchen sink" for hours before they replace a single component if they even? Do they make you wait forever just because you got a RAID array (in most cases already BROKEN to begin with)? Or do they give those similar respect and due diligence?  
  • If applicable how is their billing support? Upgrading and/or downgrading? Removing units?  

Thank you for your help in advance. 

TechVM

You might want to run... 

After asking their sales for awhile... I find it ridiculously unacceptable for the pricing they charge. 

Does your max of 4 hours hardware SLA covers replacing a failed storage device on a RAID array?
- yes on a working day.

And since I am interested in a managed solution does the management monitor components in addition to the software in the server?
- No i am afraid it wont  

amuck-landowner