• Announcements

• MannDude

Current state of vpsBoard   02/04/2017

Dear vpsBoard members and guests:

Over the last year or two vpsBoard activity and traffic has dwindled. I have had a change of career and interests, and as such am no longer an active member of the web hosting industry.

Due to time constraints and new interests I no longer wish to continue to maintain vpsBoard. The web site will remain only as an archive to preserve and showcase some of the great material, guides, and industry news that has been generated by members, some of which I remain in contact to this very day and now regard as personal friends.

I want to thank all of our members who helped make vpsBoard the fastest growing industry forum. In it's prime it was an active and ripe source of activity, news, guides and just general off-topic banter and fun.

I wish all members and guests the very best, whether it be with your business or your personal projects.

-MannDude
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wlanboy

Threads to collect

2 posts in this topic

Time to move some ARM threads @HalfEatenPie.

Geeze @wlanboy, making my life easier.

Thanks!  Most of them have been moved.  I didn't move a few of them since they're more general that happens to include ARM. 

Again, thanks for your help mate! 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By FliP
      Hello vpsboard community.
      I'm the owner of a small VPS I use to host a TeamSpeak Server for my Guild. I still have enough Bandwidth and Resources left on it so I would like to create and host a website and forum on it, as well as adding a custom domain.
      I did read some tutorials on how to create a website and how to create a forum, but I have no idea how to do all of that combined into 1 single website.
      What I had in mind was something like www.website.com and www.website.com/forum

Could anyone help me out or point me in the right direction?
      Thank you advance for your help.
    • By drmike
      Been wanting for a while to see a section to isolate all the hardware related discussions on vpsBoard.  Hoping to isolate everything from hardware used to run your hosting company, to the latest phones and tablets to new ARM devices to anything vaguely tech related in one nicely stacked forum section.

This would help folks hone in on such topics versus resorting to search to attempt to locate a related topic that already exists.  Would make casual hobby reading easier and less time investment.

What do others think?

PS:  @MannDude asked that I pose this to the community as of last week.
    • By ICPH
      Hello, i can help with website setup. I have experience with many systems like wordpress blogging, phpbb forum, vbulletin forum, html, css and more.

Example forum: http://internetlifeforum.com
      Example blog: http://epips.net

Please contact me
    • By Marc M.
      This is not an auction, just a "buy it now" type of listing.

hostingwat (_dot_) ch - BIN $25 - Registrar Gandi.net, expires 04/30/2014

Thank you for checking this out.
    • By wlanboy
      Hi MannDude
      I wanted to write you a message but it looks like your message box is full.
      The following errors were found The member MannDude cannot receive any new messages Maybe we should raise the message limit in this forum?