amuck-landowner

VPS Reseller (custom plans) or Resource Pool VPS

Asim

Hi everyone,

I have a couple of small VPS with a bunch of hosts, what im looking for is either of the following

1) A resource-pool (KVM preferred) with 4 IPv4

2) A KVM VPS reseller with ability to create custom packages

Can anyone guide me regarding this?

InertiaNetworks-John

Inertia Networks, LLC
Verified Provider
Hey Asim,

You might have better luck finding a great deal if you don't need a reseller package. For example, we have negotiated prices way down for clients that are planning on purchasing more than 3 VPSes at once.

Plus, asking for a reseller/resource-pool severely limits your provider pool.

I would be more than happy to discuss your needs and get you a good price, but at this time we do not do reseller accounts or resource-pools.

All the best,

John McCarthy
Inertia Networks

CenTex Hosting

Verified Provider
@Asim

we can help you with this. If you want to send an email to sales at centexhosting dotcom we can put a custom quote together for you

Last edited by a moderator:

Servers4You

Verified Provider
Most OnApp hosting providers should be able to do this for you, all you would need to do is login to OnApp with customer credentials & you can create as many virtual machines as you need (as long as you have the resources/spec to cover the creation of the VM).

Ladybird008

Hi everyone,

I have a couple of small VPS with a bunch of hosts, what im looking for is either of the following

1) A resource-pool (KVM preferred) with 4 IPv4

Hello! Asim, are you a sales?

euro-space

We could offer you to get a dedicated server (UK based) starting from EUR 59.95 /month , where we'd install VPS management control panel free of charge, from where you can create as many VPS accounts as needed (within hardware limits, of course). A 24x7 technical support is also available.
Check our dedicated server offers at www.euro-space.net/dedicated-servers .

HostNamaste

Hi everyone,

1) A resource-pool (KVM preferred) with 4 IPv4

Hi Asim,

Both the options are available based on the requirements, however the most important thing here is your budget. You will get a KVM Resource Pool Plan at low cost compare to the KVM VPS reseller with the custom packages.

However, you can also upgrade to higher Resource Pool Plan and get more resources or IP addresses whenever required. If there is no issue with the budget, you can go with the KVM VPS Reseller custom plan.

We do offer KVM Resource VPS Pool (With SolusVM Panel access) at low range in Multiple US and UK locations. Please don't hesitate to PM me anytime, If you need any further information.

amuck-landowner