• Announcements

• MannDude

Current state of vpsBoard   02/04/2017

Dear vpsBoard members and guests:

Over the last year or two vpsBoard activity and traffic has dwindled. I have had a change of career and interests, and as such am no longer an active member of the web hosting industry.

Due to time constraints and new interests I no longer wish to continue to maintain vpsBoard. The web site will remain only as an archive to preserve and showcase some of the great material, guides, and industry news that has been generated by members, some of which I remain in contact to this very day and now regard as personal friends.

I want to thank all of our members who helped make vpsBoard the fastest growing industry forum. In it's prime it was an active and ripe source of activity, news, guides and just general off-topic banter and fun.

I wish all members and guests the very best, whether it be with your business or your personal projects.

-MannDude
TechVM

Ohio Or Out of State With Remote Hands Included Colocation

12 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I am looking for affordable colocation servicing either within Ohio or out of state WITH remote hands included.  

I am looking for "by the U" and "utility billed" like servicing. Meaning I am not "locked in" in plans such as 1/4, 1/2, and/or full cabs. Nor I am to be sold up my butts of 20 amp circuits.  

Thank you in advance. 

a Few years back looked for small  colo in Ohio to facilitate a clients request  it was slim pickens I don't think any of them offered 1U But I will admit  I did not go through the whole list. the BW pricing at the time was atrocious. It may have changed  since then it was a while ago.  

what do you mean by  "utility billed" like servicing ?

http://www.datacentermap.com/usa/ohio/

1 hour ago, lowesthost said:

what do you mean by  "utility billed" like servicing ?

Like how you're billed for electricity/water in your house. I want to be charged per TB of bandwidth required/used and either by the kw used or the amps that I will require.  

Not by the circuits or the weird 95% billing schemes.  

I noticed that Ohio is like "depleted" myself too so that why if there a better option to put my equipments out of state. Then it fine by me as long as remote hands are taken cared of included in the colocation contract. 

2 hours ago, lowesthost said:

per TB of bandwidth  you will find  by the kw used  not so much 

Please be informed by the kw OR amp is fine by me. Just I don't want to be sold by the circuit. 

On 9/10/2016 at 11:56 PM, TechVM said:

Hello, 

I am looking for affordable colocation servicing either within Ohio or out of state WITH remote hands included.  

I am looking for "by the U" and "utility billed" like servicing. Meaning I am not "locked in" in plans such as 1/4, 1/2, and/or full cabs. Nor I am to be sold up my butts of 20 amp circuits.  

Thank you in advance. 

What is affordable to you? Also when you say out of state how far away from Ohio would you be willing to venture?

13 hours ago, PrivateColo Joe said:

What is affordable to you? Also when you say out of state how far away from Ohio would you be willing to venture?

Please be informed that I said for Out of state orders...

13 hours ago, PrivateColo Joe said:

out of state WITH remote hands included.  

In which the "venturing" is eliminated altogether. I won't disclose my budgetary and needs in public but I will say it reasonable.  

9 hours ago, RaidLogic.NET said:

a list of data centers can be found here datacenter9.com

That all it is though. No one in Ohio seem to have orderly straight up pricing. For example per U, per unit of power required, and etc. 

2 hours ago, TechVM said:

That all it is though. No one in Ohio seem to have orderly straight up pricing. For example per U, per unit of power required, and etc. 

It's the nature of the beast in Ohio.  when I started my quest I gave up after  the first  15 or so inquiries like you said you cant get a straight answer from them. Looks like things have not changed.  

2 hours ago, lowesthost said:

It's the nature of the beast in Ohio.  when I started my quest I gave up after  the first  15 or so inquiries like you said you cant get a straight answer from them. Looks like things have not changed.  

I know right? EVEN when you state exact requirements they try to up your contract!  My "favorite" is when they thought I was going for a full 3.2kw just for a single box!  With such claims as that I honestly don't even think they even know what they are doing.  

So I guess if you don't mind literally burning money, then you may need to just take this to different angle.  

1 person likes this

> I am looking for "by the U" and "utility billed" like servicing. Meaning I am not "locked in" in plans such as 1/4,
> 1/2, and/or full cabs. Nor I am to be sold up my butts of 20 amp circuits.  

This is a progressive new age model and you aren't going to find that in starchy lost in time zone like Ohio.   If you were, would probably be in and around Columbus.  There are multiple DC's in Columbus, but none are cheap.

Ohio isn't unique problem market - it's same story in 90% of the flyover zone of the US.  Basically once you get out of the mega centers it is full rack sales, big power and bigger monthly invoices.  Reason why you see offers only in the same mega markets over and over.

1 person likes this

• Similar Content

• By CenTex Hosting
      CenTex Hosting
      Is Now Offering 
      1U and Full Rack Colocation

Have you been looking for a home for your Servers? Now you have found one. We have some great offers for you. 

Free Rack and Stack
      Free Remote Hands
      Free PDU on full Racks while we have them in Stock

1U Rack Space (Up to 4U)

Primary Power: 2A / 120V Power Allocation
      1Gbps Switch Port Speed
      10TB Monthly Transfer
      /29 - 5 Usable IP Addresses
      IPMI Access:
      No Contract Required
      Free Rack and Stack
      Free Remote Hands

Only $49.95 after $10.00 off Promo. Use Promo Code 1u10off

Order Now

Full Rack (48)

Full 48U PCI-DSS Compliant Locking Cabinet
      2 x 20A @ 120V Power Utilization
      1x Copper or Fiber Connect
      1Gbps Switch Port
      1Gbps Unmetered Bandwidth
      /29
      IPMI Access
      Free PDU Rental if in stock
      Free Rack & Stack
      Free Remote Hands
      No Contract Required!

Only 979.95 after $650.00 off Promo. Use Promo Code: 650off1GB

Order Now

Reviews: 

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1552983

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1561714

Contact info:
      Phone: 512-234-3761
      email:[email protected]

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us we will be glad to help.
    • By TurnkeyInternet
      Black Friday Cloud Hosting and Datacenter Deals are here! Up to 95% off for life! Hurry now, before these discount offers are gone forever! View all deals at https://turnkeyinternet.net/blackfriday
      see our Holiday Promotional Page for all our offer details, exclusions and limitations
      TurnKey Internet, Inc provides dedicated servers, colocation, web hosting, cloud, and virtual servers from it's company-owned and operated green datacenter. Since 1999, TurnKey Internet, Inc. has built a reputation of outstanding personalized service, reliability, and value. Owning our own datacenter lets our on-site 5-star rated staff answer your questions quickly and provide complete solutions direct from our expert team located right in the same building as your servers.  We are experts in the Cloud Hosting and Datacenter space with a true dedication to your online success every step of the way.
      Colocation Transfer Special: Transfer from another provider by the end of the month and receive 1 month free!. Contact your account executive for full details.
      FREE Website & Server Migrations : TurnKey Internet makes migrating to our cloud and web hosting services easier than ever by handling all the migration work for your website(s) and servers including all email, databases, websites, and applications. More Information
      ALL of our New York Colocation Packages Include:

Server Colocation (1 server, rack mount, secure cabinet) 100% network uptime guarantee SLA GREEN Datacenter - solar & Hydro powered datacenter, host responsibly! IPv4 Address Included on Cisco Layer 3 Dedicated Port IPv6 Ready! Free /64 IPv6 Subnet for each Colocated Server 24x7 toll-free phone, live chat, and help desk support   30-day money back guarantee   UPS and OnSite Generator Protected Power Web-based remote server reboots   Real-time server monitoring   Real-time bandwidth charts   30 minutes of remote hands per month (2 incidents) NO term contract Required NO Setup fees HIPPA, PCI, and SSAE-16 Audits SSAE-16 Type II Ceritification

HOT! Colocation III  : Un-Metered 1000 Mbit GigE Colocation Server Package

Single Server NY Colocation Up To 4U Rackspace Up to 4 Amp Protected Power @ 120v (Additional power @ $15/mo per Amp) 1000 Mbit GigE Dedicated Port 1000 x 1000 UnMetered Bandwidth 300 TB Unmetered Bandwidth Included 8 IP Addresses (IPv4) (/29) on Cisco Layer 3 Dedicated Port, 5 usable ips

Now $133.33/mo with coupon [Originally $199.99/mo]  NOW 33% Off for life! | Order Now   Additional 10% Off For Life when you pre-pay Annually!

Colocation II  : Un-Metered 100 Mbit Colocation Server Package

Single Server NY Colocation Up To 2U Rackspace Up to 2 Amp Protected Power @ 120v (Additional power @ $15/mo per Amp) 100 Mbit Dedicated Port 100 x 100 UnMetered Bandwidth 30 TB Unmetered Bandwidth 8 IP Addresses (IPv4) (/29) on Cisco Layer 3 Dedicated Port, 5 usable ips

Now $53.33/mo with coupon [Originally $79.99/mo]  NOW 33% Off for life! | Order Now   Additional 10% Off For Life when you pre-pay Annually!

Colocation I  : Un-Metered 10 Mbit Colocation Server Package

Single Server NY Colocation 1U Rackspace 1 Amp Protected Power @ 120v (Additional power @ $15/mo per Amp) 10 Mbit Dedicated Port 10 x 10 UnMetered Bandwidth 3 TB Unmetered Bandwidth 4 IP Addresses (IPv4) (/30) on Cisco Layer 3 Dedicated Port, 1 usable IP

Now $19.99/mo with coupon [Originally $29.99/mo]  NOW 33% Off for life! | Order Now   Additional 10% Off For Life when you pre-pay Annually!

All discounts are for LIFE, as long as you keep the product active, paid, and the account in good standing your discount will apply for the life of the product you order!
      Discount offers and coupons apply to main purchase price of product. Any additional items such as certain control panels, features, management, or operating systems may be an additional cost.
      Coupons and special offers are limited to 1 per client, new orders only, and may not be combined with other coupons or special offers. Cannot be used to transfer from existing TurnKey Internet service plan.

To our loyal current clients: We love you! We do not like it when companies treat new customers with discount offers better than their loyal existing customers too! We have great news for you, purchase any new Black Friday deal today and we will add on '1' free month of service to the new product for every year you have been a customer! Please be aware, you can not cancel or transfer from an existing TurnKey service at these Black Friday discount rates - but you can order a new service on these discount promotions and enjoy extra free months of service as a bonus for your continued loyalty!

We offer a wide range of colocation options, including fully locking cabinet 42u Racks with dual 30Amp 120v (or 208v) power drops. All colocation power is backed up via UPS/Battery, as well as on-site generator with 72+ hours of fuel runtime.
      Full Racks, 1/2 Racks, 1/4 racks, 1u, 2u, 3u, 4u, and custom cages available.  Bandwidth speeds up to 10GigE available.
      Contact us about your New York Colocation needs, we can customize to suit your needs.

Why Colocate with TurnKey Internet?

• By LimestoneNetworks
      Limestone Networks, proven hosting leader in cloud IaaS and dedicated servers, is now offering colocation services.
      Our Colocation Packages Include the Following:
      • Tier 3+ datacenter
      • SSAE 16 Type II Certification
      • Biometric hand scan and card access
      • 24/7 on site security
      • True 2N & N+1 Redundancy
      • Tier 1 Fiber Carriers
      • Protected Power Grid (same as emergency services)
      • Free 3Gbps of DDoS protection (500Gbps available)
      • OnePortal Control Panel

------------------------Full Rack/Half Rack--------------------------------
      Full Rack Colo Premium
      •    40 Dual Intel E5-2620v4 | 32GB DDR4 RAM | 1TB HDD*
      •    42U Rack Space
      •    Unmetered (100 Mbps Uplink)
      •    30A 120V
      •    Free Rack and Stack
      •    4 IPs (1 Usable) per server
      Colocation: $800.00/mo
      Hardware: $10,734.00/mo
      Own this hardware after 12 monthly payments!
      Total Per Month: $11,534.00
      Chat with a Representative to Order
      *Hardware modifications available

Full Rack Colo Standard
      •    40 Dual Intel E5-2620v1 | 16GB DDR3 RAM | 1TB HDD
      •    42U Rack Space
      •    Unmetered (100 Mbps Uplink)
      •    30A 120V
      •    Free Rack and Stack
      •    4 IPs (1 Usable)
      Colocation: $800.00/mo
      Hardware: $5,560.00/mo.
      Total Per Month: $6,360.00

Half Rack Colo Premium
      •    20 Dual Intel E5-2620v4 | 32GB DDR4 RAM | 1TB HDD
      •    21U Rack Space
      •    25Mbps (burstable)
      •    20A 120V
      •    Free Rack and Stack
      •    4 IPs (1 Usable)
      Colocation: $500.00/mo
      Hardware: $5,600.00/mo
      Total Per Month: $6,100/mo

Half Rack Colo Standard
      •    20 Dual Intel E5-2620v1 | 16GB DDR3 RAM | 1TB HDD
      •    42U Rack Space
      •    25Mbps (burstable)
      •    20A 120V
      •    Free Rack and Stack
      •    4 IPs (1 Usable)
      Colocation: $500.00/mo
      Hardware: $2,900.00/mo
      Total Per Month: $3,400/mo

Lease to Own Colocation Opportunities
      Ask about our single slot colocation rack options for single and dual proc servers
      located within our dedicated server cage.
      You buy our discounted hardware – we’ll comp the colocation charges!
      Chat with a Representative to Begin

You can follow us on Twitter: @limestoneinc 
      Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/LimestoneInc If you have any questions about this sale, you can send me a private message or reply to this thread.

• By QuadraNet_Adam
      FIRST MONTH FREE! No catch. Simply move away from your current provider over to us without having to pay two providers in one month! There’s never been a better time to move away from your current provider, and experience true 24x7 on-site support combined with a premium blend of bandwidth. Everyone else is raving about our quality, are you ready to?

Colo with QuadraNet today! Availability in Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami, Atlanta and Chicago!

Single Server Colocation - Valid in Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami, Atlanta and Chicago!

Single Server Colo 1U to 4U - 10TB TRANSFER
      1A 120V Power Allocation
      1Gbps Network Port
      Single Remote Reboot Power Port
      UPS Battery Backup
      Emergency Auxiliary Power Generators
      100% Power Uptime SLA
      /29 IPv4 Allocation - 5 Usable IPs
      /64 IPv6 Allocation - Millions of IPs
      Private VLAN
      24/7 KVM over IP On-Demand
      $79/month, $0 setup fee
      +$100/month UPGRADE TO 100TB TRANSFER
      1-MONTH FREE “FIRST MONTH” – No catch! Migrate to us today!
      2-MONTHS FREE w/24-month term
      3-MONTHS FREE w/36-month term
      READY TO ORDER? [email protected]

--

Single Server Colo 1U to 4U - 100Mbps Unmetered
      2A 120v Power Allocation
      100Mbps Network Port
      UPS Battery Backup
      100% Power Uptime SLA
      Private VLAN
      $99/month, $0 setup fee
      +$100/month UPGRADE TO 100TB/1Gbps Port

---

Multi-Server Rackspace - Valid in Los Angeles Only

10U Quarter Rack
      10A 120v Power Allocation, 8A 120v Usable
      100Mbps Network Port
      UPS Battery Backup
      100% Power Uptime SLA
      50Mbps QuadraNet Bandwidth or 10TB Transfer (your choice)
      $200/month, $0 setup fee

---

20U Half Rack Colocation 
      20A 120v Power Allocation, 16A 120v Usable
      100Mbps Network Port
      UPS Battery Backup
      100% Power Uptime SLA
      /27 IPv4 Allocation - 29 Usable IPs
      /56 IPv6 Allocation - Millions of IPs
      $399/month, $0 setup fee

---

42U Full Locking Rack Colocation 
      2*20A 120v Power Allocation, 32A 120v Usable
      1Gbps Network Port
      UPS Battery Backup
      100% Power Uptime SLA
      /26 IPv4 Allocation – 61 Usable IPs
      100Mbps QuadraNet Bandwidth or 20TB Transfer (your choice)
      $799/month, $0 setup fee

Multi-Server Rackspace – Valid in Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami
      1*30A 208v Power Allocation, 24A 208v Usable
      1Gbps Network Port
      UPS Battery Backup
      100% Power Uptime SLA
      /26 IPv4 Allocation - 61 Usable IPs
      200Mbps QuadraNet Bandwidth or 40TB Transfer (your choice)
      $1599/month, $0 setup fee

The QuadraNet Network
      Using our years of experience in the industry and having used and tested essentially every network backbone available, our list of networks has been chosen based on the strengths each one provides both individually and combined with the rest of our networks. We KNOW what works, where it works, and how it should be used to best provide YOU with the highest performance available.

QuadraNet Los Angeles Backbones
      https://www.quadranet.com/about/los-angeles-datacenter/
      GT-T/TiNet -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
      PCCW/BTN -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
      ChinaUnicom -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
      Cogent Communications -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
      Telia -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
      China Telecom -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps - ONLINE NOW!
      AboveNet/Zayo -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
      Equinix Exchange -- Peering -- 1 x 10Gbps
      Any2Exchange -- Peering - 1 x 10Gbps
      Host.net -- Transit -- 2 x 10Gbps
      HiNet Taiwan -- Peering -- 1 x 10Gbps
      Plus hundreds of additional network peers

QuadraNet Dallas Backbones
      https://www.quadranet.com/about/dallas-datacenter/
      Host.Net -- Peering -- 1 x 10Gbps

QuadraNet Miami Backbones
      https://www.quadranet.com/about/miami-datacenter/
      GT-T / TiNet -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
      Telefónica Global Solutions -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
      FL-IX -- Peering -- 1 x 10Gbps

QuadraNet Atlanta Backbones
      https://www.quadranet.com/about/atlanta-datacenter/
      GT-T -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
      Cogent Communications -- Transit -- 2 x 10Gbps
      TelX Internet Exchange -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
      Hibernia Networks -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
      Zayo Group -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps

QuadraNet Chicago Backbones
      https://www.quadranet.com/about/chicago-datacenter/

Included Services (Complimentary/No Cost):
      # 24/7 Reboots
      # Button Pushing
      # Screen Readouts
      # External Device Attachment/Movement (CDROM,KVMIP,Adapters,etc)
      # Hot-Swap HDD Replacements / Additions
      # Hot/Cold Swappable PSUs
      # Blade Server Additions
      # Initial Server Racking and Initial Cabinet Wiring Labor (client must provide rack rails when necessary and cabling/material)

Facility Includes:
      # 100% Power Uptime SLA
      # 99.999% Network Uptime SLA
      # UPS Battery Backup Power
      # Automatic Transfer Switching
      # Caterpillar Diesel Backup Power Generation

QuadraNet Los Angeles Datacenters Feature:
      - Largest tenant in 530 W 6th St.
      - 60,000 + SQFT Private Footprint
      - Occupying space on 6 Floors
      - 24x7 On-Site Support Staff 
      - Uninterruptible Power Supply Battery Backups
      - Caterpillar Diesel Generator Plant
      - Directly adjacent to 624 South Grand / 1 Wilshire / CoreSite
      - 432 Fiber Strands to One Wilshire MMR - Privately Owned

QuadraNet LA Colocation Network Features:
      - Cisco & Juniper Core Routing Infrastructure
      - Redundant Network Cores speaking BGP
      - Redundant uplinks to Cores on Distribution Layer
      - Multi-Gigabit and 10Gigabit Network Paths
      - On-Site Spare Inventory
      - Customer Access Ports available at 10,100,1000 & 10,000 Mbps
      - Network Hand-Offs Available in 624 South Grand (One Wilshire), 530 West 6th (LA Telecom Center) and 600 West 7th (Equinix)

Feel free to contact our sales team [email protected] by phone (888-5-QUADRA) to schedule a tour of facilities in-person!

Need something DIFFERENT? We are not limited by the above packages! Contact us for an extra special and just for you quotation!

Promotion expires once thread is closed
      All pricing and configurations above are only valid for new or addon services as part of this limited time promotion. You may not replace any current services with above promotions, however now is the time to expand your colocation base with QuadraNet by moving or deploying colocation with us!
    • By QuadraNet_Adam
      FIRST MONTH FREE! No catch. Simply move away from your current provider over to us without having to pay two providers in one month! There’s never been a better time to move away from your current provider, and experience true 24x7 on-site support combined with a premium blend of bandwidth. Everyone else is raving about our quality, are you ready to?

Colo with QuadraNet today! Availability in Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami, Atlanta and Chicago!

Single Server Colocation - Valid in Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami, Atlanta and Chicago!

Single Server Colo 1U to 4U - 10TB TRANSFER
      1A 120V Power Allocation
      1Gbps Network Port
      UPS Battery Backup
      100% Power Uptime SLA
      Private VLAN
      $79/month, $0 setup fee
      +$100/month UPGRADE TO 100TB TRANSFER

--

Single Server Colo 1U to 4U - 100Mbps Unmetered
      2A 120v Power Allocation
      100Mbps Network Port
      UPS Battery Backup
      100% Power Uptime SLA
      Private VLAN
      $99/month, $0 setup fee
      +$100/month UPGRADE TO 100TB/1Gbps Port

---

Multi-Server Rackspace - Valid in Los Angeles Only

10U Quarter Rack
      10A 120v Power Allocation, 8A 120v Usable
      100Mbps Network Port
      UPS Battery Backup
      100% Power Uptime SLA
      $200/month, $0 setup fee

---

20U Half Rack Colocation 
      20A 120v Power Allocation, 16A 120v Usable
      100Mbps Network Port
      UPS Battery Backup
      100% Power Uptime SLA
      /27 IPv4 Allocation - 29 Usable IPs
      $399/month, $0 setup fee

---

2*20A 120v Power Allocation, 32A 120v Usable
      1Gbps Network Port
      UPS Battery Backup
      100% Power Uptime SLA
      /26 IPv4 Allocation – 61 Usable IPs
      100Mbps QuadraNet Bandwidth or 20TB Transfer (your choice)
      $799/month, $0 setup fee

Multi-Server Rackspace – Valid in Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami
      1*30A 208v Power Allocation, 24A 208v Usable
      1Gbps Network Port
      UPS Battery Backup
      100% Power Uptime SLA
      /26 IPv4 Allocation - 61 Usable IPs
      200Mbps QuadraNet Bandwidth or 40TB Transfer (your choice)
      $1599/month, $0 setup fee

The QuadraNet Network
      Using our years of experience in the industry and having used and tested essentially every network backbone available, our list of networks has been chosen based on the strengths each one provides both individually and combined with the rest of our networks. We KNOW what works, where it works, and how it should be used to best provide YOU with the highest performance available.

QuadraNet Los Angeles Backbones
      https://www.quadranet.com/about/los-angeles-datacenter/
      GT-T/TiNet -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
      PCCW/BTN -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
      ChinaUnicom -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
      Telia -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
      China Telecom -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps - ONLINE NOW!
      AboveNet/Zayo -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
      Equinix Exchange -- Peering -- 1 x 10Gbps
      Any2Exchange -- Peering - 1 x 10Gbps
      Host.net -- Transit -- 2 x 10Gbps
      HiNet Taiwan -- Peering -- 1 x 10Gbps
      Plus hundreds of additional network peers

QuadraNet Dallas Backbones
      https://www.quadranet.com/about/dallas-datacenter/
      Host.Net -- Peering -- 1 x 10Gbps

QuadraNet Miami Backbones
      https://www.quadranet.com/about/miami-datacenter/
      GT-T / TiNet -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
      Telefónica Global Solutions -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
      FL-IX -- Peering -- 1 x 10Gbps

QuadraNet Atlanta Backbones
      https://www.quadranet.com/about/atlanta-datacenter/
      Cogent Communications -- Transit -- 2 x 10Gbps
      TelX Internet Exchange -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
      Hibernia Networks -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps
      Zayo Group -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps

QuadraNet Chicago Backbones
      https://www.quadranet.com/about/chicago-datacenter/

Included Services (Complimentary/No Cost):
      # 24/7 Reboots
      # Button Pushing
      # Screen Readouts
      # External Device Attachment/Movement (CDROM,KVMIP,Adapters,etc)
      # Hot-Swap HDD Replacements / Additions
      # Hot/Cold Swappable PSUs
      # Blade Server Additions
      # Initial Server Racking and Initial Cabinet Wiring Labor (client must provide rack rails when necessary and cabling/material)

Facility Includes:
      # 100% Power Uptime SLA
      # 99.999% Network Uptime SLA
      # UPS Battery Backup Power
      # Automatic Transfer Switching
      # Caterpillar Diesel Backup Power Generation

QuadraNet Los Angeles Datacenters Feature:
      - Largest tenant in 530 W 6th St.
      - 60,000 + SQFT Private Footprint
      - Occupying space on 6 Floors
      - 24x7 On-Site Support Staff 
      - Uninterruptible Power Supply Battery Backups
      - Caterpillar Diesel Generator Plant
      - Directly adjacent to 624 South Grand / 1 Wilshire / CoreSite
      - 432 Fiber Strands to One Wilshire MMR - Privately Owned

QuadraNet LA Colocation Network Features:
      - Cisco & Juniper Core Routing Infrastructure
      - Redundant Network Cores speaking BGP
      - Redundant uplinks to Cores on Distribution Layer
      - Multi-Gigabit and 10Gigabit Network Paths
      - On-Site Spare Inventory
      - Customer Access Ports available at 10,100,1000 & 10,000 Mbps
      - Network Hand-Offs Available in 624 South Grand (One Wilshire), 530 West 6th (LA Telecom Center) and 600 West 7th (Equinix)

Feel free to contact our sales team [email protected] by phone (888-5-QUADRA) to schedule a tour of facilities in-person!

Need something DIFFERENT? We are not limited by the above packages! Contact us for an extra special and just for you quotation!

Promotion expires once thread is closed
      All pricing and configurations above are only valid for new or addon services as part of this limited time promotion. You may not replace any current services with above promotions, however now is the time to expand your colocation base with QuadraNet by moving or deploying colocation with us!