amuck-landowner

Current State of Interworx and Other Panels?

TechVM

Hello, 

I know there a thread similarly about panels but it seemed quite dated plus it not the panel I am trying to get inputs on.  

I am wondering on where Interworx is at now of days? Someone said it has really lost quality at this point of time. If that seem to be across the board are there other non Cpanel options that are good and doesn't cost so much to provision on a VPS (Direct Admin is out the question as I don't believe they offer external VPS licenses)?  

Thank you in advance. 

Webhostpython

Hi,

I'm not sure of the overall status of Interworx these days, but I know their twitter feed has been dead since January and their FaceBook page hasn't had an update since about February. That won't paint the whole picture, but it's something to go off of given they were once very very active on those platforms. 

Last edited by a moderator:

TechVM

Hi,

I'm not sure of the overall status of Interworx these days, but I know their twitter feed has been dead since January and their FaceBook page hasn't had an update since about February. That won't paint the whole picture, but it's something to go off of given they were once very very active on those platforms. 

I see, it does indeed doesn't give us a "360 degrees" as there could be legitimate reasoning if they had to do such things. For example to keep their panel updated and secured for instances. 

Webhostpython

Exactly, although I do believe they are still actively developing their control panel. They just haven't been very active lately which could paint a picture

River

Verified Provider
my login credentials to the Interworx panel haven't been working. I reset the pass and still not working. I emailed their support a couple days ago, still no response.

I'd say that Interworx lost out to the big giant.

Hello, 

I know there a thread similarly about panels but it seemed quite dated plus it not the panel I am trying to get inputs on.  

I am wondering on where Interworx is at now of days? Someone said it has really lost quality at this point of time. If that seem to be across the board are there other non Cpanel options that are good and doesn't cost so much to provision on a VPS (Direct Admin is out the question as I don't believe they offer external VPS licenses)?  

Thank you in advance. 

We have been using Interworx since 2005. While their introduction of 'new features' may not be as frequent, our users LOVE the panel and their support is honestly next to none -- the rare time we need help, the responses are super quick!

If you are not getting good service and support from hosting provider you must shift to another good hosting provider have managed service by online 24/7 support

amuck-landowner