• Announcements

• MannDude

Current state of vpsBoard   02/04/2017

Dear vpsBoard members and guests:

Over the last year or two vpsBoard activity and traffic has dwindled. I have had a change of career and interests, and as such am no longer an active member of the web hosting industry.

Due to time constraints and new interests I no longer wish to continue to maintain vpsBoard. The web site will remain only as an archive to preserve and showcase some of the great material, guides, and industry news that has been generated by members, some of which I remain in contact to this very day and now regard as personal friends.

I want to thank all of our members who helped make vpsBoard the fastest growing industry forum. In it's prime it was an active and ripe source of activity, news, guides and just general off-topic banter and fun.

I wish all members and guests the very best, whether it be with your business or your personal projects.

-MannDude
River

is vpsboard dead?

10 posts in this topic

I've been coming back every now and again to see if there are any new threads, but it seems to be all the same old stuff. The service requests forum hasn't had a post in almost 3 months.

Is it dead here? Who still comes and visits frequently? What can we do to get things going here?

Nope

1 person likes this

We're busy buying xmas stuff :-)

3 people like this

Kinda, just been too busy to really get back here and post I guess.  There is actually a lot of exciting ARM stuff going on that could warrant a few topics here, just been hard to find the time for it.

On the other hand, @NetWatcher is yet to stop advertising, he is always here like clockwork, LOL.

Cheers!

2 people like this

6 hours ago, TheLinuxBug said:

Kinda, just been too busy to really get back here and post I guess.  There is actually a lot of exciting ARM stuff going on that could warrant a few topics here, just been hard to find the time for it.

On the other hand, @NetWatcher is yet to stop advertising, he is always here like clockwork, LOL.

Cheers!

gotta get those advertisements out!

8 hours ago, KnownHost-Jonathan said:

Yeah, basically.

without advertising another site on here, is there another board everyone's been going to? WHT is like nazi moderation and they banned me for no reason at all and refuse to unban me.

Honestly I haven't been following many forums at all.  Been pretty busy with my main work and some other things coming down the pipeline.  

vpsBoard is the only actual forum I'm visiting haha. 

Depends on who you ask.

I'm no longer working in the IT industry and haven't been for a while, but I've got a couple online projects I'm working on on the side.

vpsBoard definitely isn't at it's peak activity but it's still, uh, 'in use'.

1 person likes this

Just been busy in life. Been a while since I've posted anything.

On 12/26/2016 at 5:16 AM, MannDude said:

vpsBoard definitely isn't at it's peak activity but it's still, uh, 'in use'.

How's the prison guard life going for ya, anyhow?  It it really like what we see on shows like "Lockup"? 

It just seems like everyone's been busy the past four months or so... I certainly have... just not enough hours in the day.  Don't think I've been to WHT in about six months...ish.  Eventually I'll get caught up.  :P