amuck-landowner

Can't start Thread

meganadz

Hello i am more than 7 days old here and have 10 post but why i can't still start a new thread in marketplace section?

TheLinuxBug

Lets see...

All of your posts are spam to old threads that haven't been active in a long time, most of them non-useful.  On top of that you don't have a provider tag (I am guessing you didn't apply for one) which I believe is needed to post in that section.  On top of all of that, based on your miserable participation here and lack of any informal information in your posts, I highly doubt whatever you had to post was anything more than more spam and probably won't be missed.

So, instead of rushing to try and post offers, how about you try to actually participate by contributing something before you try and post offers here?

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

meganadz

It's okay now i post already.You can check it if there's something wrong with my post in Others section.If you found something wrong then don't accept it.It's pending for now.I,m glad if you approved it if not then it's okay

Vovaze

This happens to everyone because in the beginning everything is very difficult but with the passage of time you will get used to it.

amuck-landowner