amuck-landowner

★★★★★ Click Here for High Performance SSD Web Hosting ★ US/UK/SG ★ Since 2010 ★★★★★

JFSG

Verified Provider
Limenex.com - High Performance Web Hosting in United States, United Kingdom & Singapore

Are you looking for these?
- Fast Servers
- Brilliant Support
- Affordable Prices
- Reliability & Stability

If your answer is yes, Limenex is your answer. Enjoy premium web hosting service at economic rates! Limenex prides itself at delivering unparalled service by providing customers with blazing fast SSD servers, amazing uptime, incredible tech support and many other amazing perks at wallet-friendly rates. We are currently running a limited-time promotion which is due to expire anytime! Why pay others twice the price only to receive half the service? Sign up with Limenex now to experience quality web hosting service like never before!

=================================================

★ SPECIAL PROMOTION ★

50% DISCOUNT

Enjoy 50% discount for any of our web hosting plans!

Coupon Code: SPECIAL50

This promotion is valid for new/additional orders only.

★ WHY LIMENEX? ★

• Amazing Prices
    Truth to be told, we are selling our services at incredibly low margins, despite investing heavily to deliver our customers with top-notch service. We are priced at extremely competitive rates to keep our customers happy!
  • Incredible 24/7 Support
    We have incredible staffs on standby 24/7 to watch over our servers and assist you! We pride ourselves with our industry leading response time of 10-15 minutes!
  • High Performance Servers
    Enteprise-grade hardware, solid state drives (SSD), in-house optimisation techniques and many more are designed to deliver amazing performance for your websites!
  • Features-rich Hosting
    We make our competitors look like they are stuck in 2010. Our hosting plans are rich with incredible features and services includin LiteSpeed, CloudLinux, R1Soft, SpamExperts, SEO tools, CloudFlare, Softaculous script installer, RV Site Builder and many more!
  • Freebies
    Everybody love freebies! FREE SpamExperts, FREE daily backup, FREE website transfer etc., what are we missing?
  • 99.9% Uptime
    Keeping your websites up is our bread and butter. Unlike others, we guarantee and deliver.
  • Operating Since 2010
    Limenex has been in business for almost 6 years! This is a testament of our quality of service that keeps us ahead of this fast-paced industry!
  • US, UK & SG Servers
    We have servers in United States, United Kingdom and Singapore! Take your closest pick for the quickest speed for your websites!

★ FEATURES LIST ★

• Powered by SSD
  • cPanel Control Panel
  • LiteSpeed Web Server
  • CloudLinux Operating System
  • SpamExperts Advanced Spam Filter - say goodbye to spam
  • FREE CDN
  • FREE SEO Tools
  • FREE Site Builder
  • FREE Account Transfer
  • FREE Daily R1Soft Backup
  • SNI Support (no dedicated IP required for SSL)
  • Softaculous Script Installer (Install WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc. automatically!)
  • Create Unlimited Sub-Domains
  • Create Unlimited FTP Accounts
  • Create Unlimited SQL Databases
  • Create Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Host Unlimited Domains (Excluding V1)
  • 30 Days Money-back Guarantee
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
  • 24/7 Technical Support
  • Choice of 4 Data Centres in US/UK/SG
  • And many other features!

★ PLANS & PRICES ★

ECONOMY

* 1 GB SSD-Powered Storage Space
* 50 GB Premium Bandwidth
* Host UNLIMITED Domains
* Choice of US/UK/SG Data Centre

Prices (before discount):
2 Years: $1.95/mth ($46.80)
1 Year: $3.45/mth ($41.40)
1 Mth: $4.95/mth

30% Off: ORDER NOW | MORE INFO

--------------------------

V1

* UNLIMITED SSD-Powered Storage Space
* UNLIMITED Premium Bandwidth
* Host 1 Domain

2 Years: $2.95/mth ($70.80)
1 Year: $4.45/mth ($53.40)
1 Mth: $5.95/mth

V2

* Host UNLIMITED Domains

2 Years: $6.95/mth ($166.80)
1 Year: $8.45/mth ($101.40)
1 Mth: $9.95/mth

V3

* Host UNLIMITED Domains

2 Years: $13.95/mth ($334.80)
1 Year: $15.45/mth ($185.40)
1 Mth: $16.95/mth

★ CUSTOMERS FEEDBACK ★

We aren't lying when we say our service is top-notch. Take a look at what our clients say about us! :)

"Thanks for very fast support!"

"Awesome support very fast server!!!"

"Thank you for the very fast support ;D"

"Excellent features and support vs pricing"

"Great value for money, a lot of ' bang for your buck'."

"You can try Limenex.com. I have been using it and so far so good."

"Vouch for Limenex hosting, extremely quick support and they're all very friendly"

"My websites that I have hosted with Limenex have always been loading lighting fast"

"Limenex is wonderful. Whenever I would email them, they'd always get back to me immediately."

"Service with a smile is what I felt when I asked and it was explained, help arrives fast and nicely."

"I got my server provisioned rather fast and they good fast servers so far. Thanks and I recommend"

"Limenex support resolved my issue in less than 10 minutes. Much faster than my old host. Good job!"

"I would like to express my gratitude to Limenex for solving my issues with my WordPress blog! 2 thumbs up!"

"Limenex' support is very friendly and quickly. I like it. From all of USA JP CHINA HK has a well speed be visited"

"The support team of limenex is amazing. They are online 24x7 and you can expect reply in 10 mins. Also, their US server is super fast."

"Efficient Tech support, I usually get any issues solved right away, ticket response time very fast usually within 5 - 10 minutes in my experience!!!"

"Limenex is excellent value for money. I will move all my websites to Limenex once my contract with other hosters expire. Cheaper and better service. :)"

"I just want to say that this is the best hosting I have tried for a long time. Their support staff are friendly, they are responsive. These guys are highly recommend."

"Limenex is the best host I ever had. James was tremendously helpful in resolving the issues I had on my website. I have never come across better support. Keep up the great work!"

"After I got things up and going, I received a follow-up email several days after asking if everything was alright. I was amazed and glad to know someone personally checked on my status. I couldn't be more happier."

"First impression above all, their support is just awesome, they are replying to every of my question in matter of max 10-20 minutes (usually just a minute or two) with meaningful and useful answers, showing that their support representative actually knows their stuff and can help you solve the problem."

amuck-landowner