Any good solutions for managing WordPress websites?

Kostoprav

Decided to make a notion on all possible solutions available for managing Wordpress sites.
One of my co-workers found flatsite.com - it’s an all in one-platform used to build and manage WordPress websites.
Could you share your views about it?
Any alternatives?

Capitalisto

I am impressed with Flatsite - I can develop websites, orchestrate the best code and realize my masterpiece with Static exporting. All resources (CSS, JS, images, etc.) are also detected and exported. With static site generators, you eliminate the security risks for dynamic sites. Simply export to git for WordPress to generate a Static site.

Derossi

You can get started with FLATsite by signing up for the free 7-day trial on their website.
With the wizard complete, FLATsite will get to work taking your standard WordPress site and converting it to a static version made from flat HTML files.

Jacob45

Looking for reliable WordPress hosting services, no worry here is the best reliable web hosting services for your need. eukhost offers reliable and performance-oriented web hosting solutions that do not cost the earth! wide range of hosting solutions cater to customer requirements of any scale and scope. Cost savings with 24/7 excellent service and support.