Best server provider in Europe

bracknelson

Brixly is a relatively new web hosting provider, But they're managing more than 275,000 websites and blogs, making it one of the fastest-growing hosting platforms designed for the reseller market in the UK. They also offer web hosting. They focus primarily on customer satisfaction, so they offer an almost-free month-long trial on every plan. This makes your choice much easier.

Whereas with Legionbox’s VPS or dedicated servers, you'll get machines that are designed for speed and performance. Some of the key features are, cPanel/ISPmanager/WHM, One-click app installer, 99.9% SLA, Multiple operating systems, and Webmail access.

In the end, it all depends on your specific business needs.

Kostoprav

You should pick the top website hosting company and join in their money making businesses online.
So far cloudarion.com has been an exceptional host. They are fast, great customer service. I have no complaints.

Derossi

I've been using NetShop ISP hosting in Cyprus for a long time and they're fantastic. I went with them because I needed a dedicated server and their prices were a LOT better than anybody else. Plus, when I called them with questions, they actually picked up skype.

They keep everything running smoothly!

Capitalisto

Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

Ingrid

Servers from legionbox.com and hosting.uk are thebest in Europe as I know.
I recommend them for their best up-time and friendly customer care.

vps9

Hello,

We are providing our services in Europe since more than 9+ years. Checkout our Netherlands server which are powered with 1Gbps Port and 99.9% uptime. We do provide VPS for same location check here