Best VPS account

Wark

Accounts from hostround.com and hostplax.com are very attractive for me and I have to select the best one, which is that from your point of view?

Ingrid

Both companies - hostround.com and hostplax.com - are worthy.
They have a great service, fast servers, amazing prices and features! I've got web sites hosted with them and none have suffered any downtime. Their customer support is pretty good, open 24/7 as usual.

Brothman

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net VPS accounts are worth trying as plans are full-featured.
Their servers are fast, the technical support is professional and responsive and pretty rich Knowledge Base and help resources. I cant ask for more.

Charmaine

These hosts - hostround.com and hostplax.com - are worthy.
Every time I have needed help with my hosting services, they have delivered. I am pleasantly surprised by how helpful and friendly their support people are. Well done. They have earned a loyal customer in me.

Droway

I have read many positive reviews of hostround.com and hostplax.com.
People, you are getting what you are paying for. They could be faster on tech support, but they solve the problems. But if you compare the price against what you getting they are top notch. Have been to many “Big hosts” and these guys will beat them.

Kostoprav

No doubt, KVC hosting(dot)net is one of the best options for hosting any site. Their servers are fast, techs are always ready to help.