best web hosts with 24/7 customer support?

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Derossi, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Hi guys,
    having done a search,
    Cloudarion.com and Swisslayer.com deals look to be nice. Are they reliable?

Require: Linux, 70 gbs of disk space + 2,5 TB of bandwidth
    24/7 customer support + 1-click installer.

Thinking to use their web hosting services.
    Can I rely on them? What hosting provider would you rather choose if you were me?

2. rumsfo

rumsfo New Member

Jun 11, 2013
    How skilled is their staff? When you need customer service of a technical nature, you need it immediately, right? Find out the availability of their systems administrators. Send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

3. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    I use hostingsource.com - so far I'm satisfied with the level of support they provide.

4. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    I've been using swisslayer.com to host my fergus dollar store website for a while now.
    I initially picked them for their pricing and package options and I couldn't be happier with the service they provide.

5. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Back to my experience with Cloudarion.com for last couple months - I would say you can rely on it.
    The connection/download page speed is very good. My uptime has been pretty solid.

6. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I decided to give a try with cloudarion.com for 2 reasons:
    1. the lowest prices
    2. the best Support reviews (and the best reviews in general)
    I can only hope that they won’t change their high level services, but to continue to increase their quality.

7. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    Excellent Web Host! Cloudarion.com have been the best provider I've run across.
    They accept bitcoin payment which is a great plus for their team. They are professional in all the ways.
    I have already recommended their hosting services to all my friends.

8. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    HostingSource.com and hosting.uk provide quality services in a quality manner and prices are competitive.
    Support is second to none. And plans are full-featured. Guess they can be good for you.

9. CenTex Hosting

CenTex Hosting Member Verified Provider

Dec 22, 2015
    you could ask 1,000 people and the answers will be different. While you could have great experience with one host someone else could have had a bad one. Best thing to do is build a list of things you want and then research host based off that. Then look at the reviews and pick one. One thing I can say is always make your own backups and keep them local not on the server.