amuck-landowner

Cell Phones

trewq

Verified Provider
HTC One, HTC One X, HTC Desire HD ( x 2). All used for different things but the One and One X are my main phones.
I can understand using two phones but once it gets to four isn't it a bit ridiculous?

Ivan

Verified Provider
Currently using a Nokia Lumia 610 (cheapest Lumia phone out there) because I am not a heavy phone user and I wanted to try out all the mobile operating systems. I used to rock an iPhone 3GS but it is now very obsolete and slow.

Honestly Windows Phone really sucks, due to the lack of apps and games, and my experience with WP 7 has been even worse due to the hardware weakness of the Lumia 610. I will soon move to a new phone (Android) though I have yet to make my mind up to whether I'm going with one of the Samsung devices out there or wait for the Nexus 5 (very tempting).

peterw

Honestly Windows Phone really sucks, due to the lack of apps and games.
True. iOS does have the best selection of games and "style" apps. Android is the most open app cage. My new phone will be a HTC One X.

bizzard

Well, more than 2 year old LG Optimus One P500, running Android 2.3 Cyanogenmod.

Why should I switch when it does all things I need, and I hate carrying phones with big screens.

TheLinuxBug

Motorola Droid 4 with full qwerty keyboard. Can stand typing on the screen. have the 16gb version with 32Gb microsd. Battery life is only about 5-8 hours on a full charge depending on the service in the area your in.  Weak service seems to drain the battery a lot more quickly.  Overall though, great phone for my uses. Can answer support tickets easily with the Kayoko app the keyboard.  SSH is actually usable with the full keyboard and when on call its an easy go to tool when you're out and about.

http://www.motorola.com/us/DROID-4-by-Motorola/88569.html

The next phone I will buy will likely be the Droid 5:

http://motoringcrunch.com/news/motorola-droid-5/100150/

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

shovenose

Verified Provider
Currently enjoying an HTC Windows Phone 8X.

Just installed some updates yesterday that streamlined multi-tasking which is making me A LOT happier with it.

amuck-landowner