Cheap asp.net web hosting (windows) please?

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Derossi, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Requirements:
    - 30 gbs of disk space, - 1 tb of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
    I am considering Aspnix.com to get windows web hosting packages.
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

2. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    They do provide features for more advanced web-sites, such as SSL and multi domain-name support. They are reliable.
    Aspnix.com provide a very cost-effective solution for small web-sites, provide MySQL and ASP.net support, and as far as I have experienced have a good record on up-time and accessibility.

3. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    You will be pleased dealing with hostingsource.com and their team. They offer nice windows hosting deals.
    As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it.

4. HostNamaste

HostNamaste New Member

Aug 26, 2018
    #hostnamaste
    Do you want the Linux or Asp.net (windows) hosting?

5. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Both upload and download speeds are incredibly fast, and Aspnix.com features are standard but very well supported.
    Great pricing. I use it for a light duty personal webpage and would use this decent web host for future web projects.

6. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I know cloudarion.com is good one for getting affordable and feature-packed windows hosting plans.
    Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.