Cheap shared account is in need ...

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Ingrid, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Ingrid

Ingrid Member

Aug 13, 2013
    Two hosts are in my mind (domainracer.com and hostingsource.com) which provide attractive shared accounts and I'd like to know which plan is more preferable to sign up with? I want to host a big blog. So what should I do?

2. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    I know from personal experience that Hostingsource.com chat support is online 24/7 and I personally use it quite a lot.
    It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content.

3. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Just want to say that hostingsource.com isn't the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs.
    Yourlasthost.com is worth your attention because of their top-notch services with affordable prices.
    Their services and up-time as the price offered for hosting are damn cheap. Believe it or not their services are tremendous.

4. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I strongly believe hostnamaste.com is flexible enough to meet your specific needs.
    15% recurring coupon code "INDIALAUNCH" for all the cPanel shared hosting and WHM reseller hosting plans.

5. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I can not express how happy I am with cloudarion.com web hosting services. I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen.

6. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    You can give dailyrazor.com team a try. They offer shared hosting accounts for any sites: wordpress, e-commerce, Joomla, PhpBB.
    I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.

7. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    I'd recommend you to use services from time-tested companies, I mean QHoster and HostRound.
    Never regret my time with you guys. Money well spent if you ask me.
    Awesome top-notch hosting is available from them.

8. Strad Solutions

Strad Solutions New Member

Oct 23, 2018
    vps hositng
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
  9. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    I think centohost.com is a good deal!
    I have a couple of sites hosted there that I had as an image hosting for 9 months.
    I am also very surprised by the support. I wasn't expecting much.