Cheap shared account is needed ...

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Wark, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Rockhoster.com and hosting.uk shared accounts look attractive for me and I wonder which plan should I stick to?

2. qtechservers

qtechservers New Member

Apr 16, 2019
    Some one who has had experience with those companies here will definitely put an honest review. But until then -Did you try testing their support? If not, you might want to give it a go to see how fast their response times are. You can also do a review research for both the hosts. Good luck.

3. Ingrid

Ingrid Member

Aug 13, 2013
    As I know these hosts - rockhoster.com and hosting.uk - have the reputation of high and stainless companies.
    Their support people are very attentive. I also have good feedback from visitors in regards to the server response time, which is most important for me. So far, everything seems to be meeting my expectations.

4. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Rockhoster.com will serve your demands. They are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave. You won't either.

5. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Rockhoster.com is great. Their uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes!
    Can't say anything bad about the price either.

6. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I have been using rockhoster.com for a long time and can say that the service and support are amazing.
    Incredible support that answered to my 10 questions in an average of 10 minutes!
    Very stable hosting.

7. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
    Easy set-up in control panel as well! I love rockhoster.com service - it is the #1 host to run video streaming sites.