Cheap VPS to have a deal with

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Ingrid, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Ingrid

Ingrid New Member

Aug 13, 2013
    Legionbox.com and libertyvps.net have attractive VPS accounts and I need to know which one is the best to host a forum with?

2. JimCarter

JimCarter New Member

Nov 2, 2017
    jimcarter2605
    liberty starting price is costly. Another which comes to my mind is AccuWeb Hosting. They provide VPS Hosting starting at just $7.99/month. All of their VPS plans includes free backup.

3. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Check out VPS deals from HostingSource or QHoster companies.
    Very easy and super helpful support. The value of their website hosting is great as well. I highly recommend them to all my friends and colleagues!

4. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    These hosts - legionbox.com and libertyvps.net - are trustworthy and reliable and their reputation is high and stainless.
    Their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

5. Droway

Droway Member

Aug 1, 2013
    Hosting.uk and QHoster.com VPS deals are able to satisfy all your needs.
    Their tech staff is super helpful in explaining the issues that we are experiencing and how to resolve them. Their help is greatly appreciated!

6. Jensir

Jensir New Member

May 16, 2017
    For US location (linux and Windows) I do recommend to check hostwinds.com. If you need more server locations I can recommend you qhoster.com.

7. Shef

Shef New Member

Mar 9, 2018
    You may want to keep in mind that sometimes cheap isn't what you expect to receive in quality. What may seem "attractive", may not be decent in the end such as customer support and uptime.

8. vikmanager

vikmanager New Member

Sep 30, 2017
    I agree with previous message. Not always cheap it means good. There are a lot of hosters with hight rated and with good recommendations.

9. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Have a look at VPS deals from hostwinds and hostround.
    They are low cost and reliable and uptime is high.

10. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    I have several clients who are happy running their web sites at Exmasters.com VPS plans.
    Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.