Choosing a right server for hosting a forum ...

Ed1909

I would recommend you to check fresh roasted hosting and Bluehost maybe these companies can help you to get right server for your forum.

ITivan80

Make sure you research the companies thoroughly. Also check on the services and polices see what they can and can't do.

Kostoprav

IMHO, affordable servers full of useful features you can get at Thaihosting.asia - they are experts. Their processors are super fast.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Brothman

Servers from hostingsource.com and hostplax.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
Price over quality ratio is amazing. So much service for a fraction of your money.

Derossi

I'm 100% sure I will be here to stay. Corespace.com is professional host! My account was setup instantly, without having to wait till all weekend to be approved. As for their tools, they give you a lot of tools in the dashboard. I highly recommend them.

Mrejkin

I have been with Tzulo.com dedicated server hosting for over a year now and have to say that they offer a level of service that is hard to find and lacking in many companies out there. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

Scopehosts

Verified Provider
Do you have any specific configuration in mind or need a server in any particular location ? contact Sales team of scopehosts.com

Lewis-H

Decide how much hand-holding you'll need. ...
Estimate the amount of traffic you expect (and be honest with yourself). ...
Understand server types. ...
Be wary of unlimited offers. ...
Choose a portable content management system to avoid lock-in. ...
Own your domain name.