Choosing a VPS account

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Brothman, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    QHoster.com and centohost.com provide VPS accounts on lovely conditions and I'd like to know which plan should I have a deal with?

2. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Check with scopehosts for quality and stable VPS services on reasonable prices

3. Jensir

Jensir New Member

May 16, 2017
    As for me at the present moment I do prefer using libertyvps.net since they allow me to pay in Bitcoins for their services.

4. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    It seems to me quality and inexpensive VPS deals are available form libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com.
    Great features overall hosting features. Different web-hosting plans to cater for different budgets. Positive and quick support response.

5. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I first contacted CentoHost.com support staff for help with one of their packages, I could tell this host was a keeper.
    I currently have joomla with my site and they do notify me when there's an security problem with joomla and warn me for the upgrade, which is nice.

6. Droway

Droway Member

Aug 1, 2013
    Qhoster.com is the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs.
    Everything is simple, straightforward, and works flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.

7. rochelle

rochelle New Member

Dec 27, 2017
    Well I have come across Scopehosts providing affordable VPS hosting with best features. Also now they are offering 30% recurring discount on KVM and OpenVZ VPS hosting service. Code : BESTVPS30.

8. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    You can rely on QHoster.com cPanel web host. My network and server uptime are great - 99.9% - sites are always up.
    This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

9. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    I must say QHoster.com are GOOD! I have had responses in a short amount of time and they have solved my problem every time.
    Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. So far everything is good...
    Excellent service!

10. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I like QHoster.com host. I had responses within 15 or 25 minutes, telephone numbers to call if needed, friendly e-mails, you can rate the response they give you these guys are great - dont look any further! It’s really nice to know that their staff are so competent, just have a look at anyone thread where the person has HAD a problem.

11. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    I have had no issues with QHoster.com at all and have moved three other client's website to them. They may be a few dollars more expensive, but certainly worth it.