amuck-landowner

Combozo.com -> %50 OFF Liftime VPS 8GB Ram $99/year 4GB Ram $66/year 2GB Ram $33/year [Phoenix]

X3host

Verified Provider
@CoMBoZo one thing that you need to be aware off, and it happens all the time with names...some names don't translate well.

In this case the word "bozo" in english means a fool or a senseless person.

If your market includes an english speaking audience, the name "combozo" does not instill confidence.
The brand is on one name " CoMBoZo " Not Two words maybe you are right and make sure i'll do my best to be aware off somethings like that and i'll think +100 times about the name again ..

Thanks

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
The brand is on one name " CoMBoZo " Not Two words maybe you are right and make sure i'll do my best to be aware off somethings like that and i'll think +100 times about the name again ..

Thanks
So what is the idea behind this name?  Does it mean something in another language?  What had you intended on it meaning?  In English, like this forum, tongue of your website, etc. it's rather self demeaning and highly negative.

X3host

Verified Provider
So what is the idea behind this name?  Does it mean something in another language?  What had you intended on it meaning?  In English, like this forum, tongue of your website, etc. it's rather self demeaning and highly negative.
It's a brand Like : COMBO + zo this isn't like the other words anyway we have another brand name is x3host.com you'll like it

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
It's a brand Like : COMBO + zo this isn't like the other words anyway we have another brand name is x3host.com you'll like it
X3host is indeed much better.

Bestihost also?

Last edited by a moderator:

X3host

Verified Provider
X3host is indeed much better.

Bestihost also?
Yes BestiHost Is mine too : )  and bestgreenhost.com

Which one is good with business

The problem with combozo is that i'm in business with it since the last year

Last edited by a moderator:

River

Verified Provider
Hate to do this, but, folks need to know you have to bring your A+ game around here.

3rd Testimonial on the homepage:

Ethan Andrews sure sounds familiar... perhaps it's just a like-name match.... then again, usually isn't.

http://www.spamhaus.org/rokso/results/Ethan+Andrews

Then FraudRecord with a scoreboard leading 318 points:

https://www.fraudrecord.com/api/?showreport=05aa1ba3d692d457
I recognized the name as well. I refused to setup an account for "Ethan Andrews" because of FR and he bought 3 $10 vps's from my site and could not justify usage, was a little sketchy.

X3host

Verified Provider
I recognized the name as well. I refused to setup an account for "Ethan Andrews" because of FR and he bought 3 $10 vps's from my site and could not justify usage, was a little sketchy.
We offer a service for the clients and if a clients like our services we will be happy to share his review anytime, Most of my clients comes through google.com as i have a good keywords , Tomorrow , I have received a 3 spamcops messages for a client use the web hosting to send marketing spam .

amuck-landowner